Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 9, 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Z.M. Rittersma, Recent achievements in miniaturised humidity sensors: a review of transduction techniques, Sens. Actuators A Phys. 96, 196–210 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yamazoe, Y. Shimizu, Humidity sensors: principles and applications, Sens. Actuators 10, 379–398 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wernecke, J. Wernecke, Industrial Moisture and Humidity Measurement: A Practical Guide (Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Germany, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Smit, R. Kivi, H. Vömel, A. Paukkunen, Thin film capacitive sensors, in Monitoring Atmospheric Water Vapour, edited by N. Kämpfer (Springer, New York, NY, 2013), pp. 11–38 [Google Scholar]
- M. Heinonen, Uncertainty in humidity measurements, EUROMET Workshop P758, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- V. Fernicola, M. Banfo, L. Rosso, D. Smorgon, Investigation of capacitive-based relative humidity sensors and their stability at high temperature, Int. J. Thermophys. 29, 1668–1677 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005, General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- S. Hasegawa, J. W. Little, The NBS two-pressure humidity generator, mark 2, J. Res. NBS A 81A, 81–88 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Skabar, Uncertainty estimations for standard humidity generator of INTI, Int. J. Thermophys. 36, 2172–2184 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hardy, Uncertainty analysis of the thunder scientific model2500 two-pressure humidity generator, 1998. Available at http://www.thunderscientific.com/tech_info/index.html [Google Scholar]
- BIPM IEC IFCC ILAC IUPAC OIML, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, JCGM 100:2008 (GUM), 2008. Available at http//www.bipm.org/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.