Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 9, 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- IEC60904-3:2008, Photovoltaic Devices − Part 3: Measurement Principles for Terrestrial Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Devices with Reference Spectral Irradiance Data (International Electrotechnical Commission, Geneva, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hishikawa, S. Igari, H. Kato, I. Tsuda, Calibration and measurement of solar cells and modules by the solar simulator method in Japan, in Proceedings of the 3rd World Conference onPhotovoltaic Energy Conversion, 2003, Osaka, Japan (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Müllejans, W. Zaaiman, F. Merli, E. Dunlop, H. Ossenbrink, Comparison of traceable calibration methods for primary photovoltaic reference cells, Prog. Photovolt.: Res. Appl. 13, 661 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahn, S.Y.J. Ahn, D. Lee, S. Winter, S. Igari, K. Yoon, Establishment of a primary reference solar cell calibration technique in Korea: methods, results and comparison with WPVS qualified laboratories, Metrologia 51, 139 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Müllejans, W. Zaaiman, E. Dunlop, H. Ossenbrink, Calibration of photovoltaic reference cells by the global sunlight method, Metrologia 42, 360 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Winter, T. Wittchen, J. Metzdorf, Primary reference cell calibration at the PTB based on an improved DSR facility, in Sixteenth European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference: Proceedings, Glasgow (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Metzdorf, Calibration of solar cells. 1: The differential spectral responsivity method, Appl. Opt. 26, 1701 (1987) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Winter, T. Fey, I. Kröger, D. Friedrich, B.O.S.P.K. Ladner, F. Witt, Design, realization and uncertainty analysis of a laser-based primary calibration facility for solar cells at PTB, Measurement 51, 457 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Salis, D. Pavanello, M. Field, U. Kräling, F. Neuberger, K. Kiefer, C. Osterwald, S. Rummel, D. Levi, Y. Hishikawa, K. Yamago, H. Ohshima, M. Yoshita, H. Müllejans, Improvements in world-wide intercomparison of PV module calibration, Solar Energy 155, 1451 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hishikawa, H. Liu, H.-H. Hsieh, T. Inoue, K.-S. Kim, C. Limsakul, S.-W. Kim, R. Ninae, K. Morita, Round-robin measurement intercomparison of c-Si PV modules among Asian testing laboratories, Prog. Photovolt. Bd. 21, 1181 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dirnberger, U. Kräling, H. Müllejans, E. Salis, K. Emery, Y. Hishikawa, K. Kiefer, Progress in photovoltaic module calibration: results of a worldwide intercomparison between four reference laboratories, Meas. Sci. Technol. 25, 105005 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Emery, The results of the Forst World Photovoltaic Scale Recalibration, NREL Technical Report, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- S. Winter, J. Metzdorf, K. Emery, F. Fabero, Y. Hishikawa, B. Hund, H. Müllejans, W. Warta, The results of the second world photovoltaic scale recalibration, in 31st IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference and Exhibition, Orlando, USA (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Osterwald, S. Anevsky, K. Bücher, A. Barua, P. Chaudhuri, J. Dubard, K. Emery, B. Hansen, D. King, J. Metzdorf, F. Nagamine, R. Shimokawa, Y. Wang, T. Wittchen, W. Zaaiman, A. Zastrow, J. Zhang, The world photovoltaic scale: an international reference cell calibration program, Prog. Photovolat.: Res. Appl. 7, 287 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kröger, J. Hohl-Ebinger, S. Brachmann, S. Winter, Investigation of UV-Induced degradation of different types of WPVS reference solar cells, in 32nd European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, Munich ( 2016) [Google Scholar]
- IEC60904-7:2009, Photovoltaic Devices − Part 7: Computation of the Spectral Mismatch Correction for Measurements of Photovoltaic Devices (International Electrotechnical Commission, Geneva, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- 60904-8:2014, Photovoltaic Devices − Part 8: Measurement of Spectral Responsivity of a Photovoltaic (PV) Device (International Electrotechnical Commission, Geneva, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hohl-Ebinger, W. Warta, Uncertainty of the spectral mismatch correction factor in STC measurements on photovoltaic devices, Prog. Photovol. 19, 573 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Cox, The evaluation of key comparison data, Metrologia 39, 589 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Müllejans, W. Zaaiman, E. Dunlop, Reduction of uncertainties for photovoltaic reference solar cells, Metrologia 52, 646 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC17043, Conformity Assessment − General Requirements for Proficiency Testing (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.