Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 9, 2018
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- P. Holes, Locating passive intermodulation, PIM faults, 2012, https://www.radio-electronics.com/info/rf-technology-design/ [Google Scholar]
- IEC, IEC 62037-1:2012: Passive RF and Microwave Devices, Intermodulation Level Measurement − Part 1: General Requirements and Measuring Methods (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cook, J. Mosher, Gauge capability procedure for evaluating the stability of passive intermodulation measurement systems, in Proceedings of the 63rd IWCS Conference (IWCS, Shrewsbury, PA, 2014), pp. 815–821 [Google Scholar]
- D. Montgomery, Introduction to Statistical Quality Control, 2nd edn. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- T. McCarty, L. Daniels, M. Bremer, P. Gupta, The Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Brown, B.R. Daugherty, V.W. Lowe, Measurement Systems Analysis, 3rd edn. (Auto Industry Action Group, Southfield, Michigan, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ermer, Improved gage R&R measurement studies, Quality Progress, 77–79 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ermer, Appraiser variation in gage R&R measurement, Quality Progress, 75–78 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.