Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 9, December 2018
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- D. Madison, Process Mapping , Process Improvement and Process Management (Paton Press, Chico, CA, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Laguna, J. Marklund, Business Process Modelling, Simulation, and Design (Pearson Education, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Glassey, Case study on process modelling: three questions and three techniques, Decis. Support Syst. 44, 842–853 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A.B. Montevechi, F. Leal, A.F. Pinho, R.F.S. Costa, M.L.M. Oliveira, A.L.F. Silva, Conceptual modeling in simulation projects by mean adapted IDEF: an application in a Brazilian Tech Company, in Proceedings of the 2010 Winter Simulation Conference (IEEE, Baltimore, MD, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- KBSI® IDEFØ methods & standards. Available at http://www.kbsi.com/solutions-and-services/idef-methods-and-standards (accessed February 16, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Serifi, P. Dasic, R. Jecmenica, D. Labovic, Functional and information modeling of production using IDEF methods, J. Mech. Eng. 55, 131–140 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Nicolic, M. Nicolic, S. Jerinic, A solution in the development of the billing and information system, Int. J. Econ. Law 10, 43–49 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.L.M. Oliveira, Análise da aplicabilidade da técnica de modelagem IDEF-SIM nas etapas de um projeto de simulação a eventos discretos, M. Sc. dissertation, Universidade Federal de Itajubá, Itajubá, Brazil, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- A.P.R. Costa, R.C. Ferreira, F. Leal, Mapeamento de processos em uma unidade hospitalar: proposta de melhorias baseadas em conceito LEAN, in XXXV Encontro Nacional de Engenharia de Produção, ENEGEP, Brazil, October 13–16, Fortaleza, CE, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Lima, K.C.D. Lobato, F. Leal, R.S. Lima, Urban solid waste management by process mapping and simulation, Pesquisa Operacional 35, 143–163 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Waissi, M. Demir, J.E. Humble, B. Lev, Automation of strategy using IDEFØ: a proof of concept, Operations Res. Perspect. 2, 106–113 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Abdulla, N. Zhang, What the current system development trends tell us about systems development methodologies: toward explaining SSDAM, Agile and IDEFØ methodologies, J. Appl. Comput. Sci. Math. 9, 9–15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Jorge, D.I. Miyake, Estudo comparativo das ferramentas para mapeamento das atividades executadas pelos consumidores em processos de serviço, Production 26, 590–613 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Chung, D.J. Hunter-Smith, R.T. Spychal, V.V. Ramakrishnam, W.M. Rozen, A systematic review of intraoperative process mapping in surgery, Gland Surg. 6, 715–725 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Tang, B. Akinci, Formalization of workflows for extracting bridge surveying goals from laser-scanned data, Autom. Constr. 22, 306–319 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IDEF, Integrated definition methods. Available at http://www.idef.com/idefo-function_modeling_method/ (accessed February 16, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- NextEngine. NextEngine scanner specs. Available at http://www.nextengine.com/assets/pdf/scanner-techspecs.pdf (accessed February 16, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.