Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 9, December 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- Wienerberger Clay Building. Available at https://clay-wienerberger.com/expertise/clay-building-materials-advantages (accessed 1 December 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Edilcentro Ltd. Available at http://www.gruppoedilcentro.com/en/pages/prezantimi/index.htm (accessed 12 November 2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Kuhinek, I. Zorić, P. Hrženjak, Measurement uncertainty in testing of uniaxial compressive strength and deformability of rock samples, Meas. Sci. Rev. 11, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM.D. 2938-95:2002, Standard Test Method for Unconfined Compressive Strength of Intact Rock Core Specimens (ASTM, West Conshohocken, PA, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Kaushik, C.R. Durgesh, K.J. Sudhir, Uniaxial compressive stress-strain model for clay brick masonry, Curr. Sci. 92, 4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1239 0-3:2009, Testing Hardened Concrete − Part 3: Compressive Strength of Test Specimens (Brussels, Belgium, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- ISO 6892-1:2009, Metallic Materials − Tensile Testing: I. Method of Test at Room Temperature (Geneva, Switzerland, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C67: 17, Standard Test Methods for Sampling and Testing Brick and Structural Clay Tile (West Conshohocken, PA, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC Guide 98:1995, Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (ISO, Geneva, Switzerland, 1995). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C 1314-00a:2001, Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Masonry Prisms, in Masonry Test Methods and Specifications for the Building Industry (American Society for Testing and Materials, Pennsylvania, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 100:2008, Evaluation of Measurement Data − Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement. [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 102:2011, Evaluation of Measurement Data − Supplement 2 to the “Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement” − Extension to Any Number of Output Quantities. [Google Scholar]
- ASEW-092 Compression Testing Machine Brochure. Available at http://www.asewindia.com/concrete-testing-equipments.html [Google Scholar]
- EN 196-1:2016, Methods of Testing Cement. Determination of Strength (European Standard Normative). [Google Scholar]
- EA-4/02 M: 2013, Evaluation of the Uncertainty of Measurement in Calibration (European Accreditation Laboratory Committee). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.