Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- A.B. Forbes, Approaches to evaluating measurement uncertainty, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 3, 71–77 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- F. Pavese, Corrections and input quantities in measurement models, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 3, 155–159 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Harris, M.G. Cox, On a Monte Carlo method for measurement uncertainty evaluation and its implementation, Metrologia 51, S176–S182 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 101:2008, Evaluation of Measurement Data – Supplement 1 to the “Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement” – Propagation of Distributions Using a Monte Carlo Method (Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/Guide, Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (GUM) – Supplement 1: Numerical Methods for the Propagation of Distributions (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Basil, C. Papadopoulos, D. Sutherland, H. Yeung, Application of probabilistic uncertainty methods (Monte Carlo Simulation) in flow measurement uncertainty estimation, in Flow Measurement International Conference (2001) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/GUM, Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement – ISO (1995), ISBN 92-67-10188-9 [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Taylor, An Introduction to Error Analysis/The Study of Uncertainties in Physical Measurements, 2nd edn. (University Science Books, Sausalito, CA, 1997), ISBN 0-935702-42-3 [Google Scholar]
- I. Farrance, R. Frenkel, Uncertainty of measurement: a review of the rules for calculating uncertainty components through functional relationships, Clin. Biochem. Rev. 33, 49–75 (2012) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- EUROLAB Technical Report 1/2006, Guide to the Evaluation of Measurement Uncertainty for Quantitative Test Results (2006) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 6506-2:2014, Metallic Materials – Brinell Hardness Test – Part 2: Verification and Calibration of Testing Machines [Google Scholar]
- ISO 6507-2:2005, Metallic Materials – Vickers Hardness Test – Part 2: Verification and Calibration of Testing Machines [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.