Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- G. Wahba, Problem 65-1: a least squares estimate of satellite attitude, Soc. Ind. Appl. Math. Rev. 7, 409 (1965)
- J.R. Wertz, Spacecraft Attitude Determination and Control (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, Holland, 1988)
- F.L. Markley, J.L. Crassidis, Fundamentals of Spacecraft Attitude Determination and Control (Springer, New York/Heidelberg/Dordrecht/London, 2014)
- D.M. Torczynski, R. Amini, P. Massioni, Magnetorquer based attitude control for a nanosatellite testplatform, in AIAA Infotech@Aerospace 2010 (2010)
- M.L. Massioni, Three-axis attitude determination via Kalman filtering of magnetometer data, J. Guid. Control Dyn. 13, 506–514 (1989)
- P. Sekhavat, Q. Gong, I.M. Ross, NPSAT I parameter estimation using unscented Kalman filter, in Proc. 2007 American Control Conference (2007)
- H.E. Soken, C. Hajiyev, Unscented Kalman filter based attitude estimation of ITU-PSAT I satellite using magnetometer measurements, in Proc. of the International Workshop on Small Satellites, New Missions and New Technologies (2008)
- S.H. Ahn, S.H. Lee, Gyroless attitude estimation of the sun-pointing mode satellite, in International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS) (2003)
- M.Y. Ovchinnikov et al., Development, integrated investigation, laboratory and in-flight testing of Chibis-M microsatellite Adcs, Acta Astronaut. 93, 23–33 (2014) [CrossRef]
- T. Ainscough et al., Q-method extended Kalman filter, J. Guid. Control Dyn. 38, 4 (2015) [CrossRef]
- D. Cilden, H.E. Soken, C. Hajiyev, Attitude and attitude rate estimation for a nanosatellite using Svd and Ukf, in 7th International Conference on Recent Advances in Space Technologies – RAST (2015)
- C. Hajiyev, D. Cilden, Y. Somov, Gyroless attitude and rate estimation of small satellites using singular value decomposition and extended Kalman filter, in 16th International Carpathian Control Conference (ICCC) (2015)
- C. Hajiyev, D. Cilden, Y. Somov, Gyro-free attitude and rate estimation for a small satellite using Svd and Ekf, Aerosp. Sci. Technol. 55, 324–331 (2016) [CrossRef]
- K. Vinther et al., Inexpensive cubesat attitude estimation using quaternions and unscented Kalman filtering, Automatic Control Aerosp. 4, 1 (2011)
- http://wdc.kugi.kyoto-u.ac.jp/kp/index.html, accessed on 2015
- C. Finlay et al., International Geomagnetic Reference Field: The Eleventh Generation (U.S. Department of Commerce, 2010)
- D.A. Vallado, Fundamentals of Astrodynamics and Applications (Microcosm Press/Springer, New York, 2007), 3rd ed.
- F.L. Markley, Attitude determination using two vector measurements, in Flight Mechanics Symposium (NASA Conference Publication, 1999)
- F.L. Markley, D. Mortari, Quaternion attitude estimation using vector observations, J. Astronaut. Sci. 48, 359–380 (2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.