Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 4, 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||22 November 2016|
- S. Damodarasamy, S. Raman, Texture analysis with computer vision, Comput. Ind. 16, 25–34 (1991) [CrossRef]
- G.A. Al-Kindi, R.M. Baul, K.F. Gill, An application of machine vision in the automated inspection of engineering surfaces, Int. J. Prod. Res. 30, 241–253 (1992) [CrossRef]
- R.J. Woodham, Determining surface curvature with photometric stereo, IEEE Int. Conf. Robot. Autom. 1, 36–42 (1989)
- M.L. Smith, The analysis of surface texture using photometric stereo acquisition and gradient space domain mapping, Image Vis. Comput. 17, 1009–1019 (1999) [CrossRef]
- M.L. Smith, G. Smith, T. Hill, Gradient space analysis of surface defects using a photometric stereo derived bump map, Image Vis. Comput. 17, 321–332 (1999) [CrossRef]
- E. North Coleman, R. Jain, Obtaining 3-dimensional shape of textured and specular surfaces using four-source photometry, Comput. Graph. Image Process. 18, 309–328 (1982) [CrossRef]
- D. Whitehouse, Surface and Their Measurement (Hermes Penton, London, 2002), p. 10
- R. Leach, Good Practice Guide No. 37 The Measurement of Surface Texture using Stylus Instruments (National Physical Laboratory, United Kingdom, 2001)
- ISO 4287:1997, Geometrical Product Specifications (GPS) – Surface texture: Profile method – Terms, definitions and surface texture parameters (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 1997), pp. 10–16
- ISO 4288:1996, Geometrical Product Specifications (GPS) – Surface texture: Profile method – Rules and procedures for the assessment of surface texture (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 1996), p. 2
- ISO 5436:2000, Geometrical Product Specifications (GPS) – Surface texture: Profile method; Part 1: Material measures (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2000), p. 7
- S. Hammad Mian, A. Al-Ahmari, New developments in coordinate measuring machines for manufacturing industries, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 5, 101 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- ISO 10360-1, Geometrical Product Specification (SPC). Acceptance and reverification tests for coordinate measuring machines (CMM). Part 1: Vocabulary (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2000)
- A. Spence, M. Chantler, Optimal illumination for three-image photometric stereo acquisition of texture, in Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Texture Analysis and Synthesis (2003), pp. 89–94
- O. Drbohlav, M. Chantler, On optimal light configurations in photometric stereo, in Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (2005), pp. 1707–1712
- J. Lieb, H. Biskup, S. Draxinger, R. Rascher, C. Wunsche, Process development for the reproducible roughness measurement of optical surfaces using white light interferometry, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 5, 104 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- ISO 16610-61:2015, Geometrical Product Specifications (GPS) – Filtration Part 61: Linear areal filters – Gaussian filters (BSI Standards Limited, UK, 2015)
- W.J. Palm III, Introduction to MATLAB 7 for Engineers (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2005), p. 312
- S.T. Karris, Numerical Analysis Using MATLAB and Excel (Orchard Publication, Fremont, CA, 2007), pp. 4–25
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.