Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 4, 2016
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||24 November 2016|
- F. Clemente, M. D’Arco, E. D’Avino, The use of a conceptual model and related indicators to evaluate quality of healthcare in intensive care units, Qual. Eng. 26, 196–205 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Health Services Research Group (HSRG), Quality of care: what is quality and how can it be measured? Can. Med. Assoc. J. 142, 2153–2158 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- P. Winkel, N.F. Zhang, Statistical development of quality in medicine (Wiley, 2007), pp. 1–7 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Kemper, J. de Mast, Measurement plans for process flow improvement in services and health care, Qual. Eng. 25, 437–450 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hensher, B. Keogh, Quality metrics (Elsevier Ltd., 2009), pp. 393–396 [Google Scholar]
- A. Donabedian, The quality of care: how can it be assessed? JAMA 260, 1743–1748 (1988) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Handler, M. Issel, B. Turnock, A conceptual framework to measure performance of the public health system, Am. J. Public Health 91, 1235–1239 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Herman, W. Karolak, A.M. Yip, K.J. Buth, A. Hassan, J.F. Lgar, Predicting prolonged intensive care unit length of stay in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery – development of an entirely preoperative scorecard, Interact. Cardiovasc. Thorac. Surg. 9, 654–658 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Worthley, Quality control, audit, adverse events and risk in the intensive care unit, Crit. Care Resusc. 2, 304–307 (2000) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Montgomery, Statistical quality control: a modern introduction (Wiley, 2009), pp. 3–68, 179–267, sixth ed. [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Lilly, S. Cody, H. Zhao, K. Landry, S.P. Baker, J. McIlwaine, M.W. Chandler, R.S. Irwin, Hospital mortality, length of stay, and preventable complications among critically ill patients before and after Tele-ICU reengineering of critical care processes, JAMA 305, 1777–1785 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Proposal for a COUNCIL DECISION establishing the Specific Programme Implementing Horizon 2020 – The Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (2014–2020) Brussels, 30.11.2011 COM (2011) 811 final, 2011/0402 (CNS). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. McGlyn, Identifying, categorizing, and evaluating health care efficiency measures (AHRQ, 2008), Vol. 8 [Google Scholar]
- M. De Vos, W. Graafmans, E.L. Keesman, G. Westert, P.H.J. Van Der Voort, Quality measurement at intensive care units: which indicators should we use? J. Crit. Care 22, 267–274 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Berenholtz, T. Dorman, N. Koni, P.J. Pronovost, Qualitative review of intensive care unit quality indicators, J. Crit. Care 17, 1–12 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Millard, Modelling hospital resource use: a different approach to the planning and control of health care systems (Royal Society of Medicine, London, 1994), p. 2937 [Google Scholar]
- L. Straney, A. Clements, J. Alexander, Quantifying variation of paediatric length of stay among intensive care units in Australia and New Zealand, Qual. Saf. Health Care 19, 1–5 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Roques, P. Michel, A.R. Goldstone, S.A. Nashef, The logistic EuroSCORE, Eur. Heart J. 24, 1–2 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Kurki, U. Hakkinen, J. Lauharanta, J. Ramo, M. Leijala, Evaluation of the relationship between preoperative risk scores, postoperative and total length of stay and hospital costs in coronary bypass surgery, Eur. J. Cardiothorac. Surg. 20, 1183–1187 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Loponen, M. Luther, J. Nissinen, J.O. Wistbacka, F. Biancari, J. Laurikka, H. Sintonen, M.R. Tarkka, EuroSCORE predicts health-related quality of life after coronary artery bypass grafting, Interact. Cardiovasc. Thorac. Surg. 7, 564–568 (2008), doi:10.1510/icvts.2007.174144 (Epub 2008 Apr 7) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Papi, L. Pontecorvi, Hospital resource consumption modelling, Res. Bus. Manage. 1 (2014) ISSN: 2330-8362 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.