Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 4, 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 November 2016|
- I. Abdel Gelil, Regional report on efficient lighting in the Middle East and North Africa, Tech. Rep., Division of Global Environment Facility Coordination, United Nations Environment Programme, Nairobi, Kenya, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- S. Safari et al., Ultraviolet radiation emissions and illuminance in different brands of compact fluorescent lamps, Int. J. Photoenergy 2015 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- General discussion on energy saving, in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Power Electronics Systems and Applications, IEEE, November 2004, edited by D.H. Wang, K.W.E. Cheng (IEEE, 2004), pp. 298–303 [Google Scholar]
- C. Figueres, M. Bosi, Achieving greenhouse gas emission reductions in developing countries through energy efficient lighting projects in the clean development mechanism (CDM) (The Carbon Finance Unit, World Bank, Washington, DC, USA, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Waide, S. Tanishima, Light's labour's lost: policies for energy-efficient lighting (OECD Publishing, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Parsons, The environmental impact of compact fluorescent lamps and incandescent lamps for Australian conditions, Environ. Eng. 7 (2), 8–14 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cole, P.D. Forbes, R.E. Davies, F. Urbach, Effect of indoor lighting on normal skin, Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 453, 305–316 (1985) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Nuzum-Keim, R.D. Sontheimer, Ultraviolet light output of compact fluorescent lamps: comparison to conventional incandescent and halogen residential lighting sources, Lupus 18 (6), 556–560 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Sayre, J.C. Dowdy, M. Poh-Fitzpatrick, Dermatological risk of indoor ultraviolet exposure from contemporary lighting sources, Photochem. Photobiol. 80 (1), 47–51 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Whillock, A.F. McKinlay, J. Kemmler, P.G. Forsgren, Ultraviolet radiation emissions from miniature (compact) fluorescent lamps, Light. Res. Technol. 22 (2), 125–128 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Havas, Health concerns associated with energy efficient lighting and their electromagnetic emissions (SCENIHR & Light Sensitivity, 2008), Vol. 3 [Google Scholar]
- S. Safari et al., Evaluation of ultra violet emissions radiated from compact fluorescent lamps of Iranian current brands, Health Scope 2 (3), 130–135 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACGIH, TLVs and BEIs based on the documentation of the threshold limit values for chemical substances and physical agents, and biological exposure indices (ACGIH, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Diffey, Sources and measurement of ultraviolet radiation, Methods 28 (1), 4–13 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- National Lighting Product Information Program, Screwbase compact fluorescent lamp products, Specif. Rep. 7 (1), 4 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Grum, R. Becherer, Optical radiation measurements (Academic Press, Radiometry, 1979), Vol. 1 [Google Scholar]
- P. Sharma, V.K. Jaiswal, H.C. Kandpal, Ultraviolet radiation emitted by compact fluorescence lamps, J. Metrol. Soc. India (MAPAN) 24, 183–191 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. De Cusatis, Handbook of applied photometry (Optical Society of America, Poughkeepsie, New York, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- E. El-Moghazy, A.-E.A. Abd-Elmageed, S. Reda, Measurements of UV-A radiation and hazard limits from some types of outdoor lamps, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 5, 407 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Haridy, Uncertainty estimation of spectral mismatch correction factor for incandescent lamps, Int. J. Curr. Res. Acad. Rev. 3 (7), 262–273 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (1993) [Google Scholar]
- United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS), The expression of uncertainty and confidence in measurement (2007), 2nd ed. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. El-farawy, S.M. Reda, A.-E.A. Abd-Elmageed, R.H. El-gebaly, A. Soltan Monem, Radiometric technique to assess the qualification of phototherapy luminaire for jaundice treatment, Indian J. Appl. Res. 5 (7), 428–433 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.