Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 3, Number 1, 2012
|Page(s)||39 - 45|
|Published online||26 September 2012|
- L. Hamrick, ESCO Energy Services, Transformer Oil Sampling (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Technical Lab manual of Central Coal and oil Testing Lab, Nagpur, India [Google Scholar]
- Quality manual of Eltel industries, Banglore, India, www.eltelindustries.com [Google Scholar]
- BIPM/IECIIFCC/ISO/OIML/IUPAC, ISBN 92 67 101889, 1993-95-Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, technical report by EUROLAB Technical Secretariat, C/o BAM, Unter den Eichen 87, Germany [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 100 :2008 GUM 1995 with minor corrections, Evaluation of measurement data [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Mandavgade, S.B. Jaju, R.R. Lakhe, Evaluation of uncertainty of measurement in tensile testing, Int. J. Eng. Techsci. 2, 221–224 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Mandavgade, S.B. Jaju, R.R. Lakhe, D.J. Tidke, Mathematical modeling of effects of various factors on uncertainty of measurement in material testing, ASME digital library Proceedings of 2011 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Technology, ICMET 2011, London, UK, 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.