Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 3, Number 1, 2012
|Page(s)||47 - 54|
|Published online||26 September 2012|
- A. Wozniak, J.R.R. Mayer, M. Balazinski, Stylus tip envelop method : corrected measured point determination in high definition coordinate metrology, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 42, 505–514 (2009) [CrossRef]
- S. Boukebbab, H. Bouchenitfa, H. Boughouas, J.M. Linares, Applied iterative closest point algorithm to automated inspection of gear box tooth, Comput. Ind. Eng. 52, 162–173 (2007) [CrossRef]
- A. Wozniak, J.R.R. Mayer, Micro-features measurement using meso, Recent Advances in Mechatronics (Springer, 2007), Part 5, pp. 621–626
- Z.X. Li, J.B. Gou, X.Y. Chu, Geometric algorithms for work piece localization, IEEE Trans. Robot. Autom. 14, 864–878 (1998) [CrossRef]
- S. Achiche, Z. Fan, L. Baron, A. Wozniak, M. Balazinski, T. Sorensen, 3D CMM strain-gauge triggering probe error characteristics modeling using fuzzy logic (IEEE, 2008)
- A. Wozniak, R. Mayer, M. Balazinski, Application of fuzzy knowledge base for corrected measured point determination in coordinate metrology (IEEE, 2007)
- Chen-Yuan Chen, Jeng-Wen Lin, Wan-I Lee, Cheng-Wu Chen, Fuzzy control for an oceanic structure : a case study in time-delay TLP system, J. Vib. Control 16, 147–160 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A. Wozniak, Dobosz, Methods of testing of static in accuracy of the CMM scanning probe, Metrology and Measurement Systems 2, 191–203 (2003)
- Jyh-Shing Roger Jang, Chuen-Tsai Sun, E. Mizutani, Neuro-fuzzy and soft computing a computational approach to learning and machine integence (Library of congress cataloging in Publication data, 1997)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.