Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 14, 2023
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 May 2023|
- R.V. Arencibia, C.C. Souza, H.L. Costa, A. Piratelli-Filho, Simplified model to estimate uncertainty in CMM, J Braz. Soc. Mech. Sci. Eng. 37, 411–521 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Khan, S. Ma, S. Saifullah, New method of plane to plane parallelism error measurement based on flatness plane, Adv. Mater. Res. 941–944, 2209–2218 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zha, H. Zhang, Y. Chen, A strategy to evaluate and minimize parallelism errors of a rotor system in a precision rotary table, Int. J. Adv. Manufactur. Technol. 106, 3641–3648 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Jakubiec, W. Plowucha, First coordinate measurement uncertainty evaluation software fully consistent with the GPS philosophy, 12th CIRP Conference on Computer Aided Tolerancing, Proc. CIRP 10, 317–322 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Plowucha, Uncertainty of coordinate measurement of geometrical deviations, 15th CIRP Conference on Computer Aided Tolerancing, Proc. CIRP 75, 361–366 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Balasubramanian, R. Vignesh, R. Rajamani, Evaluation of uncertainty in angle measurement performed on a coordinate measuring machine, ICCAP 2021: Proceedings of the First International Conference on Combinatorial and Optimization (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Egidi, A. Balsamo, D. Corona, Monte Carlo method for evaluating the uncertainty of roundness measurements on a CMM − a Python implementation, INRIM Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca Metrologica, Report number: R.T. 14/2021 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jalid, S. Hariri, A. El Gharad, J.P. Senelaer, Comparison of the GUM and Monte Carlo methods on the flatness uncertainty estimation in coordinate measuring machine, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 7, 302 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jalid, S. Hariri, N.E. Laghzale, Influence of sample size on flatness estimation and uncertainty in three-dimensional measurement, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 6, 102 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 100:2008, Evaluation of measurement data − Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (2008) [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 101, Evaluation of measurement data − Supplement 1 to the Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement − Propagation of distributions using a Monte Carlo method, BIPM Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology, Sevres (2008) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization ISO 1101: 2017-02, Geometrical product specifications (GPS) − Geometrical tolerancing − Tolerances of form, orientation, location and run-out, Norm (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bahassou, A. Salih, A. Jalid, M. Oubrek, Modeling of the correction matrix for the calibration of measuring machines, IJMET 8, 862–870 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bahassou, A. Salih, A. Jalid, M. Oubrek, Measurement uncertainty on the correction matrix of the coordinate measuring machine, Int. J. Adv. Res. Eng. Technol. 10, 669–676 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization ISO 10360-2: CMMs Used For Measuring Linear Dimensions, Norm (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Softić, N. Zaimović-Uzunović, H. Basić, Proficiency testing and interlaboratory comparisons in laboratory for dimensional measurement, J. Trends Dev. Mach. Assoc. Technol. 16, 115–118 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization ISO 13528:2015, Statistical Methods For Use In Proficiency Testing By Interlaboratory Comparison, Norm (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.