Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 14, 2023
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||02 June 2023|
- J. Lü, W. Luan, R. Liu et al., Architecture of distribution internet of things based on widespread sensing & software defined technology, Power Syst. Technol. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhu, W. Yao, Y. Xiong, Design and experiment of smart fire electric power monitoring system based on the cyber-physical model, in 2021 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Information Technology, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (ICIBA), 2021, pp. 542–547 [Google Scholar]
- A. Najmurrokhman, Kusnandar, U. Komarudin, A. Daelami, R. Arisandy, Development of internet-of-things based building monitoring system for supporting the disaster mitigation in the city, in 2019 4th International Conference on Information Technology, Information Systems and Electrical Engineering (ICITISEE), 2019, pp. 179–183 [Google Scholar]
- D. Bal, M.M.I. Tusher, M. Rahman, M.S.R. Saymon, WSN based advanced emergency fire alarm system using MQTT centric star topology, in 2021 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Sustainable Development (ICICT4SD), 2021, pp. 156–160 [Google Scholar]
- B. Xu, Y. Xue, T. Li et al., A wide area measurement and control system for smart distribution grids and its protection and control applications, Autom. Electric Power Syst. 36, 2–9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. de Franca Aguiar, H. de Alencar, J. Baesso, V. Wilhelm, B. Cassia, H. Wilhelm, Implementation new logical nodes – BIOP and ELTR based on IEC 61850, IEEE Latin Am. Trans. 18, 1390–1397 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Z. Han, B.Y. Xu, Modeling of intelligent distribution terminal according to IEC 61850, Electr. Power Autom. Equip. 31, 104–107 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.Z. Han, B.Y. Xu, Information modeling for line selection device and section location single-phase earthing fault in non-effective earthed power system based on IEC 61850, Autom. Electr. Power Syst. 35, 57–60 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Ling, D. Liu, Y.M. Lu et al., IEC61850 model expansion toward distributed fault localization, isolation, and supply restoration, IEEE Trans. Power Del. 29, 977–984 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Guise, F. Cleveland, A. Apostolov et al., Facilitating the operation and integration of DER and microgrids using the IEC 61850-7-420 standard data models, especially for meeting IEEE 1547 and EN 50549 grid code requirements, in CIRED 2021 - The 26th International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution (2021), pp. 1807–1811 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, L. Sun, Z. Wang et al., Distribution network topology identification based on IEC 61850 logical nodes, Sci. Program. 2021, 1–8 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- International Electrotechnical Commission, Part 90-6 (TR): use of IEC 61850 for distribution automation systems, in IEC 61850, Communication Networks and Systems for Power Utility Automation (IEC, Geneva, Switzerland, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, X. Teng, C. Zhou et al., Implementation method of plug and play for station area equipment based on IEC 61850, Southern Power Syst. Technol. 15, 72–78 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- International Electrotechnical Commission, Part 7-4: Basic communication structure—Compatible logical node classes and data object classes, in IEC 61850, Communication Networks and Systems for Power Utility Automation, ed.2.0 (IEC, Geneva, Switzerland, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- International Electrotechnical Commission, Part 6: Configuration description language for communication in electrical substations related to IEDs, in IEC 61850, Communication Networks and Systems for Power Utility Automation, ed. 2.0 (IEC: Geneva, Switzerland, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ying, Y.M. Cai, M.X. Liu et al., Adaptive access method of low voltage intelligent terminal for distribution internet of thing, Autom. Electric Power Syst. 44, 22–27 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Xu, Y. Lei, Y. Zou, A method of low voltage topology identification, in 2020 IEEE Conference on Telecommunications, Optics and Computer Science (TOCS) (2020), pp. 318–323 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.