Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 12, 2021
Topical Issue - Advances in Metrology and Quality Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- J.M. Hilkert, Inertially stabilized platform technology, IEEE Contr. Syst. Mag. 28, 26–46 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Michael, Inertially stabilized platforms for optical imaging systems, IEEE Contr. Syst. Mag. 28, 47–64 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Rue, Calibration of precision gimballed pointing systems, IEEE Trans. Aero. Elec. Syst. AES 6, 697–706 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Q.J. Tang, X.J. Wang, Q. Yang, Static pointing error analysis of electro-optical detection systems, Proc. IMechE (2014) DOI: 10.1177/0954405414551107 [Google Scholar]
- R. Meeks, Improving telescope mechanical error estimates using pointing data, PhD Thesis, Colorado State University, USA, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhou, H. Liu, Q. Liu, J. Lin, Modeling and optimization of the integrated TDICCD aerial camera pointing error, Appl. Opt. 59, 8196–8204 (2020) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X. Liang, J. Zhou, W. Ma, Method of distortion and pointing correction of a ground-based telescope, Appl. Opt. 58, 5136–5142 (2019) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Wu, S. Li, H. Zhu, C. An, J. Cai, P. Du, C. Wang, X. Cui, X. Yan, Analysis on the optical axis error of the spherical shell in the electro-optical system, Optik 168, 458–461 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Zhang, X.Y. Zhou, D.P. Fan, Analysis, modelling and correction of pointing errors for electro-optical detection systems, Acta Aeron. Astron. Sin. 32, 2042–2054 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Huang, W.L. Ma, J.L. Huang, Modeling and calibration of pointing errors with alt-az telescope, New Astron. 47, 105–110 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Xu, W. Han, D. Wang, D. Huang, P. Yuan, Modeling and correction for the optical axis pointing error of an airborne electro-optical platform, Appl. Opt. 58, 6455–6463 (2019) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Yan, Y.M. Huang, Y.H. Zhang, Using Allan variance based semi-parameter model to calibrate pointing errors of alt-az telescopes, Appl. Sci. 8, 614 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Hong, X.Y. Zhou, Z.Y. Zhang, D.P. Fan, Modelling and calibration of pointing errors using a semi-parametric regression method with applications in inertially stabilized platforms, Proc. IMechE (2013) DOI:10.1177/0954405413475559 [Google Scholar]
- C. Williams, C. Rasmussen, Gaussian processes for regression, In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 8, 514–520 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. O'Hagan, Curve fitting and optimal design for prediction (with discussion), J. R. Stat. Soc. B 40, 1–42 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- C. Rasmussen, Gaussian processes in machine learning, Advanced Lectures on Machine Learning, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 3176, 63–71 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Rasmussen, C. Williams, Gaussian processes for machine learning (MIT Press, London, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ebden, Gaussian processes for regression: a quick introduction (University of Oxford, UK, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Rasmussen, H. Nickisch, Gaussian processes for machine learning (GPML) Toolbox, J. Mach. Learn. Res. 11, 3011–3015 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.