Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 12, 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- ISO 8995-1:2002 (en), Lighting of work places − Part 1: Indoor (2002) [Google Scholar]
- CEN EN 12464-1, Light and lighting − lighting of work places part 1: indoor work places (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/CIE 19476:2014, Characterization of performance of illuminance meters and luminance meters (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Goodman, Measurement and specification of lighting: a look at the future, Lighting Res. Technol. 41, 229–243 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Daponte, L. De Vito, F. Picariello, M. Riccio, State of the art and future developments of measurement applications on smartphones, Measurement 46, 3291–3307 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Sans, J. Gea-Pinal, M.H. Gimenez, A.R. Esteve, J. Solbes, J.A. Monsoriu, Determining the efficiency of optical sources using a smartphone's ambient light sensor, Eur. J. Phys. 38, 025301 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Gutierrez-Martinez, A. Castillo-Martinez, J.A. Medina-Merodio, J. Aguado-Delgado, J.J. Martinez-Herraiz, Smartphones as a light measurement tool: case of study, Appl. Sci. 7, 616 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Goldschmidt, Luxmeter App versus measuring device: are smartphones suitable for measuring illuminance. Available: https://www.dial.de/en/blog/article/luxmeter-app-versus-measuring-deviceare-smartphones-suitable-for-measuring-illuminance/ [Accessed January 2019] [Google Scholar]
- D. Cerqueira, F. Carvalho, R.B. Melo, Is it smart to use smartphones to measure illuminance for occupational health and safety purposes? Adv. Saf. Manag. Human Factors 604, 258–268 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Davies, H. Perrie, J. Scribante, P.C. Anamourlis, The illuminance of laryngoscopes at two central hospitals, South Afr. J. Anaesth. Analg. 25, 30–34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. de A.R.C. Machado, D. de A.A. Esteves, P.M.A. de S. Branca, Accuracy of a smartphone to test laryngoscope's light and an audit to our laryngoscopes using an ISO standard, Br. J. Anesthesiol. 67, 180–183 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Luxi. Smartphone Light Meter [Online]. Available: http://www.esdevices.com/products/luxi. [Accessed January 2019] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 7376:2020 Anaesthetic and respiratory equipment — Laryngoscopes for tracheal intubation (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.