Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 12, 2021
Topical Issue - Advances in Metrology and Quality Engineering
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||26 August 2021|
- L. Yibo, B. Yunhu, H. Jianguo, Discussion on developing fully mechanized top coal caving mining and existing problems and counter measures, Saf. Coal Mines 42, 160–162 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jie, Research on the reliability of coal mine machinery and equipment, J. Xi'an Univ. Sci. Technol. 34, 75–80 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. Kai, Z. Bin, F. Huijuan et al., Demand analysis of auxiliary decision-making system for vehicle equipment maintenance task allocation based on RCM, J. Military Transp. Inst. 33–37 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yuan, L. Fang, L. Zhenyu, Z. Baohua, Group optimization of system preventive maintenance tasks based on correlation, J. Wuhan Univ. (Engineering Edition) 45, 539–544 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lin, B. Luo, S.S. Zhong, Development and application of maintenance decision-making support system for aircraft fleet, Adv. Eng. Softw. 114, 192–207 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Eruguz, T. Tan, G.-J. van Houtum, Optimizing usage and maintenance decisions fork-out-of-n systems of moving assets, Naval Res. Logistics 64, 418–434 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yong, W. Hong, Y. Guojun, W. Hongyu, The optimal model of phased preventive maintenance for EMU components based on multi-objective decision-making, Ind. Eng. Manag. 23, 50–56 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Xiaogang, Discussion on several issues related to regulations and standards in coal industry safety, Coal Sci. Technol. 45, 72–75 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhanglu, C. Xiaoci, Research on coal mine safety hazard management based on text mining, China Work Saf. Sci. Technol. 16, 43–48 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Xiangang, G. Yurong, L. Xuan, L. Yinan, Z. Shunan, Research on optimization of maintenance decision-making for fully mechanized coal mining equipment group considering opportunity maintenance, Coal Eng. 52, 164–169 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wei, Group screening method in reliability test of coal mine machinery products, Coal Mine Mach. 34, 70–71 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xiaowen, J. Zuhua, H. Jiawen, Opportunistic maintenance of multi-stage bottleneck series/parallel system based on theory of constraints, J. Harbin Eng. Univ. 37, 1275 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Canh Vu, P. Do, A. Barros, C. Bérenguer, Maintenance grouping strategy for multi-component systems with dynamic contexts, Reliab. Eng. Syst. Safety 132 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Fuqiang, Research on the establishment of quotas for overhaul of fully mechanized coal mining equipment, Coal Eng. 51, 116–119 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yan, W. Zongxian, Differential evolution algorithm based on multi-criteria optimization strategy, J. Shandong Univ. Sci. Technol. (Natural Science Edition) 35, 102–108 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Tiejun, M. Yundong, Research on coal mine safety situation differentiation method based on factor space, Syst. Eng. Theory Practice 35, 2891–2897 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Villalba Matamoros, M. Kumra, J. Central South Univ. 26, 3126–3139 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.