Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 12, 2021
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||13 August 2021|
- J. Zhang, L. Ji, Z.Y. Huang, P.P. Zhang, W. Wang, A simple estimation of coupling loss factors for two flexible subsystems connected via discrete interfaces, Shock Vibr. 2016, 3636401–1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liao, J.R. Zhang, X.Y. Xu, Analytical model of bolted joint structure and its nonlinear dynamic characteristics in transient excitation, Shock Vibr. PT. 7, 1–11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hartig, H. Lin, K. Kniel, Z.Y. Shi, Standard conforming involute gear metrology using an articulated arm coordinate measuring system, Measur. Sci. Technol. 45, 105011 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, H.Y. Cui, Q.P. Zhang, W.M. Wang, Modified optimization and experimental investigation of transmission error, vibration and noise for double helical gears, J. Vib. Control 2014, 1–13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Shi, Y.T. Fei, H.K. Xie, Gear measurement technology in 100 year-retrospect and prospect, Eng. Sci. 9, 17–21 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Xu, L. Wan, W.X. Luo, Influence of bearing stiffness on the nonlinear dynamics of a shaft-final drive system, Shock Vibr. 2016, 3524609 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. Shu, Z.Y. Shi, H.F. Chen, J.C. Lin, Y. Kang, Research on gear integrated error curves, International Gear Conference (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hong, Y.Z. Qu, Y.G. Tan, M.Y. Liu, Z.D. Zhou, Vibration based diagnosis for planetary gearboxes using an analytical model, Shock Vibr. 2016, 2620518 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Yang, P. Yang, Random vibration and dynamic analysis of a planetary gear train in a wind turbine, Shock Vibr. 8, 1–10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Chen, Y.Q. Sun, Z.Y. Shi, J.C. Lin, Intelligent analysis method of gear faults based on FRWT and SVM, Shock Vibr. 2016, 1582738 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. Shu, Z.Y. Shi, X.Y. Wang, F.Y. He, H.F. Chen, Development of pairing performance tester for vehicles cylindrical gears, ASME 2015 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Shi, X.Y. Wang, Z.H. Shu, Theoretical method for calculating the unit curve of gear integrated error, J. Mech. Des. 138, 033301 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tang, Z.Y. Shi, Z.Q. Fang, Novel measurement principle of profile deviations evaluated through double-flank rolling test with rack probe, Proc. SPIE (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. Hu, J.Y. Tang, J. Zhong, S.Y. Chen, Frequency spectrum and vibration analysis of high speed gear-rotor system with tooth root crack considering transmission error excitation, Eng. Failure Anal. 60, 405 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, S. Liu, R.P. Zhu, X.D. Xu, Investigations of dynamic behaviors of face gear drives associated with pinion dedendum fatigue cracks, Shock Vibr. 2016, 3173860 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Romero, Y. Lage, S. Soua, B. Wang, T.H. Gan, Vestas V90-3MW wind turbine gearbox health assessment using a vibration-based condition monitoring system, Shock Vibr. 2016, 6423587 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Diehl, J. Tang, Predictive modeling of a two-stage gearbox towards fault detection, Shock Vibr. 2016, 9638325 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fernández, M. Iglesias, A. De-Juan, P. García, R. Sancibrián, F. Viadero, Gear transmission dynamic: effects of tooth profile deviations and support flexibility, Appl. Acoust. 77, 138–149 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Velex, M. Chapron, H. Fakhfakh, J. Bruyere, S. Becquerelle, On transmission errors and profile modifications minimising dynamic tooth loads in multi-mesh gears, J. Sound Vibr. 379, 28–52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Li, J.J. Wang, Dynamics of Gear Systems: Vibration, Shock and Noise, Science Press, Beijing (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Smith, The uses and limitations of transmission error, Gear Technol. 5, 34–39 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Munro, A review of the single flank method for testing gears, Ann. CIRP 325–329 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Wang, Z.Y. Shi, Z.H. Shu, S. Fu, Study on evaluation system of gear accuracy based on statistical analysis, International Gear Conference (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Slocum, Precision Machine Design, Society of Manufacturing Engineers, Dearborn, MI (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.