Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- F. Boineau, S. Huret, P. Otal, M. Plimmer, Development and characterisation of a low pressure transfer standard in the range 1 Pa to 10 kPa, in Poster, 6th CCM International Conference on Pressure and Vacuum Metrology in conjunction with the 5th IMEKO TC16 International Conference, Pereira, Columbia, 7–10 May 2017 [Google Scholar]
- J. Ricker et al., Final report on the key comparison CCM.P-K4.2012 in absolute pressure from 1 Pa to 10 kPa, Metrologia 54, 07002 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Olson, P.J. Abbott, K. Jousten, F.J. Redgrave, P. Mohan, S.S. Hong, Final report of key comparison CCM.P-K3: absolute pressure measurements in gas from 3 × 10−6 Pa to 9 × 10−4 Pa, Metrologia 47, 07004 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.cofrac.fr (accessed: 2017/15/05/) [Google Scholar]
- T. Takaishi, Y. Sensui, Thermal transpiration effect of hydrogen, rare gases and methane, Trans. Faraday Soc. 59, 2503 (1963) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Setina, New approach to corrections for thermal transpiration effects in capacitance diaphragm gauges, Metrologia 36, 623 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- K. Poulter, M.J. Rodgers, P. Nash, T. Thompson, M. Perkin, Thermal transpiration correction in capacitance manometers, Vacuum 33, 311 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- EURAMET, European Metrology Program for Innovation and Research (EMPIR) − EMPIR Project 14 IND06, https://www.euramet.org/ (accessed: 2017/28/06/) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.