Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- F. Boineau, S. Huret, P. Otal, M. Plimmer, Development and characterisation of a low pressure transfer standard in the range 1 Pa to 10 kPa, in Poster, 6th CCM International Conference on Pressure and Vacuum Metrology in conjunction with the 5th IMEKO TC16 International Conference, Pereira, Columbia, 7–10 May 2017 [Google Scholar]
- J. Ricker et al., Final report on the key comparison CCM.P-K4.2012 in absolute pressure from 1 Pa to 10 kPa, Metrologia 54, 07002 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Olson, P.J. Abbott, K. Jousten, F.J. Redgrave, P. Mohan, S.S. Hong, Final report of key comparison CCM.P-K3: absolute pressure measurements in gas from 3 × 10−6 Pa to 9 × 10−4 Pa, Metrologia 47, 07004 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.cofrac.fr (accessed: 2017/15/05/) [Google Scholar]
- T. Takaishi, Y. Sensui, Thermal transpiration effect of hydrogen, rare gases and methane, Trans. Faraday Soc. 59, 2503 (1963) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Setina, New approach to corrections for thermal transpiration effects in capacitance diaphragm gauges, Metrologia 36, 623 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Poulter, M.J. Rodgers, P. Nash, T. Thompson, M. Perkin, Thermal transpiration correction in capacitance manometers, Vacuum 33, 311 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EURAMET, European Metrology Program for Innovation and Research (EMPIR) − EMPIR Project 14 IND06, https://www.euramet.org/ (accessed: 2017/28/06/) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.