- G. Kirkko-Jaakkola, M.S. Söderholm, S. Honkala, H. Koivula, S. Nyberg, H. Kuusniem, Low-cost precise positioning using a national GNSS network, in Proc. of 28th Int.Technical Meeting of The Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS + 2015), Florida, USA, September (2015)
- P. Dabove, A.M. Manzino, GPS and GLONASS mass-market receivers: positioning performances and peculiarities. Sensors 14, 22159 (2014) [CrossRef]
- B. Wiśniewski, K. Bruniecki, M. Moszyński, Evaluation of RTKLIB's positioning accuracy using low-cost GNSS receiver and ASG-EUPOS, Int. J. Mar. Navig. Saf. Sea Transp. 7, 79–85 (2013). doi: 10.12716/1001.07.01.10 [CrossRef]
- C.O. Andrei, Cost-effective precise positioning using carrier phase navigation-grade receiver, in Proc. Int. Conf. on Localization and GPS (ICL-GNSS 2012), Stamberg, Germany, 25–27 June 2012 (2012)
- W. Stempfhuber, M. Buchholz, A precise low-cost RTK GNSS system for UAV applications, in Proc. of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle in Geomatics, ISPRS 2011, UAV-g 2011, Zurich, Switzerland (2011), Vol. XXXVIII-1/C22
- J. Zhang, B. Li, A.G. Dempster, C. Rizos, Evaluation of high sensitivity GPS receivers, Coordinates (2011), Volume VII, Issue 3
- R.M. Alkan, M.H. Saka, A performance analysis of low-cost GPS receivers in kinematic applications, J. Navig. 62, 687–697 (2009) [CrossRef]
- C. Wang, Y. Shao, L. Dai, D. Eslinger, A low-cost precise navigation solution using single-frequency GPS receiver, in Proc. ION 2009, Int. Technical Meeting, Anaheim, CA, 2009 (2009), pp. 673–681
- T. Takasu, A. Yasuda, Evaluation of RTK-GPS performance with low-cost single-frequency GPS receivers, in Proc. 13th GPS/GNSS Symposium, Tokyo, Japan, 11–14 November 2008 (2008)
- V. Schwieger, Accurate high-sensitivity GPS for short baseline, in Proc. FIG Working Week, Paper No. TS6C, Eilat, Israel, 3–8 May 2009 (2009)
- J. Rapiński, T. Dariusz, M. Kowalski, Analysis of the code and carrier phase measurements performed with LEA-6T GPS receiver, in Proc. 9th Int. Conf. Environmental Engineering, Vilnius, Lithuania, 22–23 May 2014 (2014)
- C.O. Andrei, M. Vermeer, H. Kuusniemi, H. Koivula, Evaluation of absolute and relative carrier phase positioning using observations from navigation-grade u-blox 6T receiver, in Proc. 3rd Int. Colloquium on Scientific and Fundamental Aspects of the Galileo Programme, Copenhagen, Denmark, 31 August–3 September 2011 (2011)
- N. Weston, V. Schwieger, Cost effective GNSS positioning techniques, in FIG Report No. 49, Commission 5 Publication, 2nd edn. (2010, January)
- V. Schwieger, High-sensitivity GPS – an availability, reliability and accuracy test, in Proc. FIG Working Week, Stockholm, Sweden, 14–19 June 2008 (2008).
- A. Sioulis, M. Tsakiri, D. Stathas, Evaluation of low-cost, high sensitivity GNSS receivers based on the ISO RTK standards, Int. J. Geomat. Geosci. 6(2), 1597–1606 (2015)
- F.S.T. Van Diggelen, A-GPS: Assisted GPS, GNSS, and SBAS (Artech House, Boston, London, 2009), ISBN-13: 978-1-59693-374-3
- M. Saeki, M. Hori, Development of an accurate positioning system using low-cost L1 GPS receivers, Comput. Aided Civ. Infrastruct. Eng. 21, 258–267 (2006) [CrossRef]
- S. Söderholm, GPS L1 carrier phase double difference solution using low-cost receivers, in Proc. of ION GNSS 18th Int. Technical Meeting of the SatelliteDivision, Long Beach, CA, 2005 (2005), pp. 376–380
- E. Masella, M. Gonthier, M. Dumaine, The RT- Star: features and performance of a low-cost RTK OEM sensor, in Proc. of the ION GPS'97, Kansas City, Missouri, 1997 (1997) pp. 53–59
- Y. Cai, P. Cheng, X. Meng, W. Tang, Using network RTK corrections and low-cost GPS receiver for precise mass market positioning and navigation applications, in Proc. Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV), Baden-Baden, USA, 5–9 June 2011 (2011), pp. 345–349, doi: 10.1109/IVS. 2011.5940570
- V. Schwieger, Using handheld GPS receivers for precise positioning, in Proc. 2nd FIG Regional Conference, Marrakech, Morocco, 2–5 December 2003 (2003)
- C.J. Hill, T. Moore, M. Dumville, Carrier phase surveying with Garmin handheld GPS receivers. Surv. Rev. 36, 135–141 (2001)
- J. Saczuk, G. Nykiel, Achievement of decimetre level positioning accuracy with SirfStarIII GPS receivers, in Proc. 14th Int. GeoConference SGEM 2014, 19–25 June 2014 (2014) Book 2, Vol. 2, pp. 11–18, ISBN: 978-619-7105-11-7/ISSN: 1314-2704
- A.M. Manzino, P. Dabove, Quality control of the NRTK positioning with mass-market receivers, in Global Positioning Systems: Signal Structure, Applications and Sources of Error and Biases, edited by Y.-H. Hsueh (Nova Science Pub Inc., Hauppauge, NY, USA, 2013), pp. 17–40.
- T. Takasu, N. Kubo, A. Yasuda, Development, evaluation and application of RTKLIB: a program library for RTK-GPS, in Proc. GPS/GNSS Symposium, Tokyo, Japan, 20–22 November 2007 (2007)
- V. Schwieger, A. Gläser, Possibilities of low-cost GPS technology for precise geodetic applications, in Proc. FIG Working Week 2005 and GSDI-8, Cairo, Egypt, 16–21 April 2005 (2005)
- ICSM (Intergovernmental Committee on Surveying and Mapping), Guideline for Control Surveys by GNSS, Special Publication 1, Version 2.1, Australia (24 September 2014)
- CLSA (California Land Surveyors Association), GNSS Surveying Standards and Specifications. Joint Publication of California Land Surveyors Association and California Special Reference Centre, Version 1.1, California, USA (10 December 2014)
- Surveyor General Guideline No. 9, GNS.S. Equipment Verification. Publication of Surveying and Spatial Data Environment and Sustainable Development (ACT Government, Australia, 21 June 2011)
- A. Leick, L. Rapoport, D. Tatarnikov, GPS Satellite Surveying, 4th edn. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Hoboken, New Jersey, USA, 2015), p. 840, ISBN: 978-1-118-67557-1
- M. Stewart, C. Rizos, GPS projects: some planning issues, in Manual of Geospatial Science and Technology, edited by J. Bossler (Taylor and Francis, 2011), ISBN: 0-7484- 0924-6
- B. Hofmann-Wellenhof, H. Lichtenegger, J. Collins, Global Positioning System: Theory and Practice (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1998), 380 p., ISBN: 0-7484-0924-6
- P. Teunissen, A. Kleusberg (editors), GPS for Geodesy, 2nd edn. (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1998), ISBN: 3-540-63661-7 [CrossRef]
- ISO 12858-3:2005(E) – International Standard, Optics and Optical Instruments − Ancillary Devices for Geodetic Instruments – Part 3 (ISO, Tribrachs, 2005), www.iso.org
Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||05 April 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.