Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||21 March 2017|
- Scientific Integrity and solid research practices, TU Delft, 28th March 2014. http://www.tudelft.nl/fileadmin/UD/MenC/Support/Internet/TU_Website/TU_Delft_portal/Over_TU_Delft/Strategie/Integriteit/Schuyt_Scientific_Integrity_and_Solid_Research_Practices___TU_Delft__28th_of_March_2013.pdf
- R. Van Noorden, The trouble with retractions, Nature 478, 26–28 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E. Giesen et al., Ethical and Efficient Research Management: a new challenge for an old problem, Int. J. Qual. Eng. 6, 460–471 (2015)
- Babbage Charles Reflections on the decline of science in England and some of its causes, London, B. Fellows (1830), in: Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences. Responsible research data management and the prevention of scientific misconduct. Advisory report by the committee on scientific research data (2013).
- M.L. Grieneisen, M. Zhang, A comprehensive survey on retracted articles from the scholarly literature, PLoS ONE 7 (10), e44118 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Afnor NF X50-553 Management des activités de recherche (2014)
- E. Giesen, Quality management for robust and reliable research, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 6, 407–417 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- NF EN ISO 9001, Quality management systems-Requirements (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.