Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 2, 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 August 2015|
- ISO/IEC Guide 98-1:2009, Uncertainty of measurement – Part 1: Introduction to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (Geneva, Switzerland, ISO, 2009), p. 32. [Google Scholar]
- IEC GUIDE 115-2007, Application of uncertainty of measurement to conformity assessment activities in the electrotechnical sector (Geneva, Switzerland, IEC, 2007), 54 p. [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation of measurement data. Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, JCGM 100, GUM 1995 with minor corrections, 1st edn. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- C. Elster, S. Eichstädt, A. Link, Uncertainty evaluation of dynamic measurements in line with GUM, In XIX IMEKO World Congress on Fundamental and Applied Metrology (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Vasilevskyi, Calibration method to assess the accuracy of measurement devices using the theory of uncertainty, Int. J. Metrol. Qual Eng. 5, 403 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Esward, C. Elster, J.P. Hessling, Analysis of dynamic measurements: new challenges require new solutions, in Proc. of XIX IMEKO World Congress on Fundamental and Applied Metrology (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Eichstädt, A. Link, C. Elster, Dynamic Uncertainty for Compensated Second-Order Systems, Sensors, 10, 7621 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Elster, A. Link, Analysis of dynamic measurements: compensation of dynamic error and evaluation of uncertainty, In Advanced Mathematical & Computational Tools in Metrology VIII, Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences (World Scientific New Jersey, 2009), Vol. 78, pp. 80–89 [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Vasilevskyi, Advanced mathematical model of measuring the starting torque motors, Tekhnichna elektrodinamika, 6, 76 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Eichstädt, Analysis of Dynamic Measurements – Evaluation of dynamic measurement uncertainty (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Vasilevskyi, V. Kucheruk, I. Kurytnik, An approach to the evaluation of dynamic uncertainty in measurement using non-statistical techniques (Pomiary, Automatyka, Kontrola, 2014), Vol. 60, 11, pp. 997–1001 [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Vasilevskyi, V. Yu. Kucheruk, Fundamentals of the theory of measurement uncertainty (2013), p. 224 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.