Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 2, 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 August 2015|
- J.A. Abbott, D.R. Massie, B.L. Upchurch, W.R. Hruschka, Nondestructive sonic firmness measurement of apples, Trans. Am. Soc. Agric. Eng. 38, 1461–1466 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Gómez, J. Wang, A.G. Pereira, Impulse response of pear fruit and its relation to Magness-Taylor firmness during storage, Postharvest Biol. Technol. 35, 209–215 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sugiyama, K. Otobe, S. Hayashi, S. Usui, Firmness measurement of muskmelons by acoustic impulse transmission, Trans. Am. Soc. Agric. Eng. 37, 1235–1241 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Abbott, D.R. Massie, Nondestructive sonic measurement of kiwifruit firmness. J. Am. Soc. Horticult. Sci. 123, 317–322 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- B. De Ketelaere, J. De Baerdemaeker, Tomato firmness estimation using vibration measurements, Math. Comput. Simul. 56, 385–394 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, J. De Baerdemaeker, Modal analysis of the dynamic behavior of pineapples and its relation to fruit firmness. Trans. Am. Soc. Agric. Eng. 36, 1439–1444 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Gómez, J. Wang, A.G. Pereira, Firmness of mandarin at different picking dates, Food Sci. Technol. Int. 12, 273–279 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-K. Cho, W.-K. Choi, J.-H. Paek, Detection of surface cracks in shell eggs by acoustic impulse method, Trans. Am. Soc. Agric. Eng. 43, 1921–1926 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Pearson, Detection of pistachio nuts with closed shells using impact acoustics, Appl. Eng. Agric. 17, 249–253 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Schrevens, R. De Busscher, L. Verstreken, J. De Baerdemaeker, Detection of hollow pears by tree based modelling on non-destructive acoustic impulse response spectra, in Proc. of the International PostHarvest Science Conference, Taupo, New Zealand, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- B. Diezma-Iglesias, M. Ruiz-Altisent, P. Barreiro, Detection of internal quality in seedless watermelon by acoustic impulse response, Biosyst. Eng. 88, 221–230 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Conde, J.A. Cárcel, J.V. García-Pérez, J. Benedito, Non-destructive analysis of Manchego cheese texture using impact force-deformation and acoustic impulse-response techniques, J. Food Eng. 82, 238–245 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Elbatawi, An acoustic impact method to detect hollow heart of potato tubers, Biosyst. Eng. 100, 206–213 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Herppich, S. Landahl, B. Herold, J. De Baerdemaeker, Interactive effects of water status and produce texture – An evaluation of non-destructive methods, in Proc. of the International Conference: Postharvest Unlimited (Leuven, Belgium, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Clark, W. Mikelson, Fruit ripeness tester. U.S. Patent No. 2277037 (1942) [Google Scholar]
- F. Duprat, M. Grotte, E. Piétri, D. Loonis, C.J. Studman, The acoustic impulse response method for measuring the overall firmness of fruit, J. Agric. Eng. Res. 66, 251–259 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Pearson, A.E. Cetin, A.H. Tewfik, R.P. Haff, Feasibility of impact-acoustic emissions for detection of damaged wheat kernels, Digital Signal Proc. 17, 617–633 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bechar, A. Mizrach, P. Barreiro, S. Landahl, Determination of mealiness in apples using ultrasonic measurements, Biosyst. Eng. 91, 329–334 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Taniwaki, M. Takahashi, N. Sakurai, Determination of optimum ripeness for edibility of postharvest melons using nondestructive vibration, Food Res. Int. 42, 137–141 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Barrentine, Concepts for R&R studies (American Society for Quality, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Measurement systems analysis, Reference manual (Chrysler Corporation, Ford Motor Company, General Motors Corporation, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- R. Duda, P.E. Hart, D.G. Stork, Pattern classification, 2nd ed. (Wiley-Interscience, New York, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Hair, B. Black, B. Babin, R.E. Anderson, R.L. Tatham, Multivariate data analysis, 6th edn. (Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 2006, 928p.) [Google Scholar]
- G.J. McLachlan, Discriminant analysis and statistical pattern recognition (Wiley-Interscience, Hoboken, NJ, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Verron, T. Tiplica, A. Kobi, Fault detection and identification with a new feature selection based on mutual information, J. Process Control 18, 479–490 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.