Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 2, 2015
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||26 August 2015|
- Decreto-Lei No. 128/2010 de 3 de dezembro, Diário da República, 1.série – No. 234A
- G. Wyszecki, W.R. Blevin, K.G. Kessler, K.D. Mielenz, Principes régissant la photométrie/Principles governing photometry, BIPM Monographie 83/1, 1983
- Bureau International des Poids et Mesures, The International System of Units (SI), 8th edition, 2006
- “New SI”, available on: www.bipm.org
- ISO/WD 80003-2 “Physiological quantities and their units – Part 2: Physics”; IEC/NP 80003-4 “Physiological quantities and their units – Part 4: Biology”
- ICRP, “1990 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection” ICRP Publication 60 Ann. ICRP 21 (1-3), 1991
- The SIB06 BioQuaRT Consort, available on: https://www.ptb.de/emrp/bioquart-home.html
- ISO R 532:1975, Acoustics – Method for calculating loudness level
- Memorandum of understanding between the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Committee for Weights and Measures (CIPM) related to traceability of measurements in laboratory medicine, 2002
- Bureau International des Poids et Mesures, Consultative Committee for Units (CCU) – Report of the 20th meeting (14–16 September 2010) to the International Committee for Weights and Measures, 2010
- Bureau International des Poids et Mesures, Report on the BIPM Workshop on Physiological Quantities and SI Units, M. Kühne, C. Thomas – Rapport BIPM 2010/05, available on BIPM Website
- Y. Taigman, M. Yang, M.A. Ranzato, L. Wolf, Deepface: Closing the gap to human-level performance in face verification, Proc. of Computer vision and pattern recognition conference (CVPR, 2014), Columbus, available on: http://www.cvpapers.com/cvpr2014-changelog.html
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.