Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 February 2015|
- G. Machin, K. Anhalt, F. Edler, J. Pearce, M. Sadli, R. Strnad, E. Vuelban, 2012 HiTeMS: a project to solve high temperature measurement problems in industry, 9th Int. Temperature Symp. (ITS9), Los Angeles, 19–23 March (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Augustin, et al., Industrially applicable miniature fixed point thermocouples. Proceeding of TEMPMEKO 2001, 8th International Symposium on Temperature and Thermal Measurements in Industry and Science (2001), pp. 3–8. [Google Scholar]
- D. Boguhn, S. Augustin, F. Bernhard, H. Mammen, Phase transformations of technically pure metals and two-components alloys in miniature fixed-point crucibles, High temperatures − High pressures 33, 419–426 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lehmann, Fixed-point thermocouples in power plants: long term operational experiences, Int. J. Thermophys. 31, 1599–1607 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Pearce, O. Ongrai, G. Machin, S.J. Sweeney, Self-validating thermocouples based on high-temperature fixed-points, Metrologia 47, L1–L3 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Ongrai, J.V. Pearce, G. Machin, S.V. Sweeney, A miniature high-temperature fixed point for self- validation of type C thermocouples, Meas. Sci. Technal 22, 105103 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Edler, Miniature fixed points at the melting point of palladium, in Proc. TEMPMEKO 1996, edited by P. Marcarino, Levrotto & Bella, Torino (1997), 183–188 [Google Scholar]
- S. Mokdad, G. Failleau, T. Deuzé, S. Briaudeau, O. Kozlova, M. Sadli, A self-validation method for high-temperature thermocouples under oxidising atmospheres, TEMPMEKO 2013, IJOT under review. [Google Scholar]
- R.E Bedford, G. Bonnier, H. Maas, F. Pavese, Recommended values of temperature on the International Temperature Scale of 1990 for a selected set of secondary reference points, Metrologia 33, 133–154 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BIPM key comparison database, Calibration and Measurement Capacities Temperature, France, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gunter, M. Schalles, T. Fröhlich, Estimation of fixed-point temperatures – A practical approach, Measurement 44, 385–390 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.