Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 3, 2013
|Page(s)||209 - 214|
|Published online||06 March 2014|
- X. Pang, D. Fan, X. Teng, J. Peng, Realization of digital airborne opto-electronic servo-system, Opto-Electron. Eng. 34, 10–36 (2007)
- W. Zhang, D. Fan, Z. Zhang, K. Li, Research on application of MEMS gyro to servo system for E-O stabilization and tracking devices, Opt. Precis. Eng. 14, 689–696 (2006)
- J. Yang, G. Yuan, L. Xu, The research of testing and calibration technology based on micro-mechanical gyro, Chin. J. Sens. Actuat. 19, 2264–2267 (2006)
- J. Fang, J. Li, W. Sheng, Improved temperature errormodel of silicon MEMS gyroscopewith inside frame driving, J. Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics 32, 1277–1303 (2006)
- U.A. Dauderstadt, P.M. Sarro, P.J. French, Temperature dependence and drift of a thermal accelerometer, International Conference on Solid Sensors and Actuators, Chicago, USA, 1997, pp. 1209–1212
- V. Annovazzi-Lodi, Mechanical-thermal noise in micro-machined gyros, Microelectron. J. 30, 1227–1230 (1999) [CrossRef]
- H. Man, D. Xiao, X. Wu, Z. Chen, Z. Hou, Research on temperature characteristic of mode frequency of silicon micro-gyroscope, Chin. J. Sens. Actuat. 22, 1117–1121 (2009)
- G. Xia, S. Wang, B. Yang, Research and test on silicon micro-gyroscope temperature characteristics, Meas. Control Technol. 28, 9–13 (2009)
- S. Gao, H. Liu, Micro electro mechanical system mechanics (National Defence Industrial Press, Beijing, 2008)
- X. Li, T. Ono, Y. Wang, M. Esashi, Study on ultra-thin NEMS cantilevers-high yield fabrication and size effect on young’s modulus of silicon, The Fifteenth IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems, Las Vegas, USA, 2002, pp. 427–430
- Y. Tan, H. Yu, Q. Huang, T. Liu, Effect of temperature on the young’s modulus of silicon nano-films, Chin. J. Electron Devices 30, 755–758 (2007)
- H. Chen, R. Zhang, B. Zhou, Z. Chen, Research on thermal characteristic and compensation algorithmfor MEMS gyroscope, J. Transducer Technol. 23, 24–26 (2004)
- B. Luo, W. Yin, M. Jiang, M. Wu, Temperature grads modelling of zero bias for micro mechanical gyroscope, Electron. Opt. Control 15, 29–31 (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.