Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 3, 2013
|Page(s)||215 - 220|
|Published online||06 March 2014|
- T. Pyzdek, P. Keller, The Six Sigma Handbook, 3rd edn. (McGraw-Hill Professional, New York, 2010)
- P.H. Mo, Corruption and economic growth, J. Comp. Econom. 29, 66–79 (2001) [CrossRef]
- W.L. Pearn et al., Testing process precision for truncated normal distributions, Microelectron. Reliab. 47, 2275–2281 (2007) [CrossRef]
- V.E. Kane, Process capability indices, J. Qual. Technol. 18, 41–52 (1986)
- S. Kotz, N.L. Johnson, Process capability indices – A review, 1992–2000, J. Qual. Technol. 34, 1–19 (2002)
- C.W. Wu, W.L. Pearn, K. Samuel, An overview of theory and practice on process capability indices for quality assurance, Int. J. Prod. Econ. 117, 338–359 (2009) [CrossRef]
- S. Rose-Ackerman, Redesigning the State to Fight Corruption: Transparency, Competition and Privatization (Public Policy for Private Sector, World Bank, Washington, DC, 1996)
- M.-T. Chao, D.K.J. Lin, Another Look at the Process Capability Index, Qual. Reliab. Eng. Int. 22, 153–163 (2006) [CrossRef]
- L. Norman Johnson, S. Kotz, N. Balakrishnan, Continuous Univariate Distributions, 2nd edn. (Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1994), Vol. 1
- J.-F. Bonnans, J.C. Gilbert, C. Lemarechal, Numerical optimization: Theoretical and practical aspects, 2nd edn. (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2006)
- F.Y. Edgeworth, On the Probable Errors of Frequency-Constants, J. Roy. Stat. Soc. 71, 499–512 (1908) [CrossRef]
- J.W. Pratt, F.Y. Edgeworth, R.A. Fisher, On the Efficiency of Maximum Likelihood Estimation, Ann. Stat. 4, 501–514 (1976) [CrossRef]
- W.K. Newey, D. McFadden, Handbook of Econometrics (Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, 1994), Vol. 4
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.