Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 3, 2013
|Page(s)||201 - 207|
|Published online||06 March 2014|
- E.B. Jamkhaneh, B.S. Gildeh, AOQ and ATI for double sampling plan with using fuzzy binomial distribution,Proc. of the 2010 International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Cognitive Informatics, pp. 45–49 [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Farnum, Closed-form approximation for the AOQL of attributes acceptance sample plans, Commun. Stat. Simulation Comput. 35, 1057–1065 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Balamurali, C.H. Jun, Average outgoing quality of CSP-C continuous sampling plan under short run production processes, J. Appl. Stat. 33, 139–154 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Yu, W.C. Yu, An optimal mixed policy of inspection and burn-in and the optimal production quantity, Int. J. Prod. Econ. 105, 483–491 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Yang, A renewal-process approach to continuous sampling plans, Technometrics 25, 59–67 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Yang, A renewal look at switching rules in the MIL-STD-105D sampling system, J. Appl. Probab. 27, 183–192 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Yeh, H.T. Tsai, M.C. Yu, Design of one-sided screening specifications for multi-characteristic product, First International Conference on Innovative Computing, Information and Control (ICICIC’06) (2006), Vol. 2, pp. 482–485 [Google Scholar]
- H. Moskowitz, H.T. Tsai, A one-sided double screening procedure using individual unit misclassification error, Manag. Sci. 34, 1139–1153 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Fard, J.J. Kim, Analysis of two stage sampling plan with imperfect inspection, Comput. Ind. Eng. 25, 453–456 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 2859-10, Sampling procedure for inspection by attribute (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.