Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 2, 2013
|Page(s)||117 - 120|
|Published online||07 November 2013|
- EN ISO/IEC 17025, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories (2005) [Google Scholar]
- NF EN 113, Wood preservatives – Test method for determining the protective effectiveness against wood destroying basidiomycetes – Determination of the toxic values (1996) [Google Scholar]
- XP ENV 12038, Durability of wood and wood-based products – Wood-based panels – Method of test for determining the resistance against wood-destroying basidiomycetes (2003) [Google Scholar]
- NF EN 117, Wood preservatives – Determination of toxic values against Reticulitermes species (European termites) (Laboratory method) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- NF EN 118, Wood preservatives – Determination of preventive action against Reticulitermes species (European termites) (Laboratory method) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- EN 73, Wood preservatives – Accelerated ageing of treated wood prior to biological testing – Evaporative ageing procedure (1988) [Google Scholar]
- EN 84, Wood preservatives – Accelerated ageing of treated wood prior to biological testing – Leaching procedure (1997) [Google Scholar]
- XP X 41-550, Termites – Determination of the effectiveness against termites of products or material used as barrier designed for ground and/od wall (Laboratory method) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- XP X 41-542, Wood preservatives – Anti-termites treatment product for floors, walls, foundations and masonry work – Accelerated ageing test of treated materials prior to biological testing (Percolation test) (1995) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5725-2, Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results – Part 2: Basic method for the determination of repeatability and reproducibility of a standard measurement method (1994) [Google Scholar]
- NF ENV 13005, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.