Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 2, 2013
|Page(s)||109 - 115|
|Published online||07 November 2013|
- C.R. Paul, Introduction to Electromagnetic Compatibility (Wiley Interscience, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Stuchly, Electromagnetic fields and health, IEEE Potentials 12, 34–39 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Habash, Electromagnetic – the uncertain health risks, IEEE Potentials 22, 23–26 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NIEHS Report on Health Effects from Exposure to Power-line Frequency Electric and Magnetic Fields, National Institute of Health, NC 27709, NIEHS (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Tadeusz W. Więckowski, Janukiewicz M. Jarosław, Methods for evaluating the shielding effectiveness of textiles, Fibres Textiles Eastern Europe 14, 18–22 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.O. Hoeft, E.W. Tokarsky, Measured electromagnetic shielding characteristics of fabric made from Metal Clad Aramid Yarn and Wire, in Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium in EMC, Washington DC, USA, 2000, Vol. 2, pp. 883–886 [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Anantharaman, S. Sindhu, S. Jagatheesan, K.A. Malini, P. Kurian, Dielectric properties of rubber ferrite composites containing mixed ferrites, J. Phys. D 32, 1801–1810 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hongtao Guan, Shunhua Liu, Yuping Duan, Ji Cheng, Cement based eletromagnetic shielding and absorbing building materials, Cem. Conc. Comp. 28, 468–474 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Cheng, S. Ramakrishna, K.C. Lee, Electromagnetic shielding effectiveness of copper/glass fiber knitted fabric reinforced polypropylene composites, Composites: Part A 31, 1039–1045 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Sudha, S. Sivakala, K. Patel, P. Radhakrishnan Nair, Development of electromagnetic shielding materials from the conductive blends of polystyrene polyaniline-clay nanocomposite, Composites: Part A 41, 1647–1652 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Sachdev, K. Patel, S. Bhattacharya, R.P. Tandon, Electromagnetic interference shielding of graphite/acrylonitrile butadiene styrene composites, J. Appl. Polymer Sci. 120, 1100–1105 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bal, V.K. Kothari, Measurement of dielectric properties of textile materials and their applications, Indian J. Fibre Text. Res. 34, 191–199 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Colaneri, L.W. Shacklette, EMI shielding measurements of conductive polymer blends, IEEE Trans. Inst. Meas. 41, 291–297 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Shajedul Hasan, Madhan Sundaram, Yoon Kang, Mostofa K. Howlader, Measurement of dielectric properties of materials using the transmission/reflection method with material filled transmission line, in Proceedings of IMTC 2005 – Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference, Ottawa, Canada, 2005, pp. 17–19 [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Ghodgaonkar, V.V. Varadan, V.K. Varadan, Free-space measurement of complex permittivity and complex permeability of magnetic materials at microwave frequencies, IEEE Trans. Inst. Meas. 39, 387–394 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM - D4935, Standard Test Method for Measuring the Electromagnetic Shielding Effectiveness of Planar Materials (1999) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC 17025: 2005, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC Guide 98:1995, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- K. Patel, S.M. Patel, P.S. Negi, Performance of VNA based free-space method for the complete dielectric property characterization, Invertis J. Sci. Technol. 5, 33–39 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Patel, K. Patel, P.S. Negi, V.N. Ojha, Characterization of different types of materials for their shielding effectiveness, in Proceedings of National Conference on Emerging Technologies and Applications, Jaipur, India, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- S. Brzeziński, T. Rybicki, G. Malinowska, I. Karbownik, E. Rybicki, Lech Szugajew, Effectiveness of Shielding Electromagnetic Radiation, and Assumptions for Designing the Multi-layer Structures of Textile Shielding Materials, Fibres Textiles Eastern Europe 17, 60–65 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kazani, G. De Mey, C. Hertleer, J. Banaszczyk, A. Schwarz, G. Guxho, L. Van Langenhove, Van Der Pauw method for measuring resistivities of anisotropic layers printed on textile syubstrates, Text. Res. J. 81, 2117–2124 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Patel, P.S. Negi, Estimation of Complex and Linear Uncertainties in S-Parameter Measurements for Metrology Applications, Int. J. Electromagn. Appl. 2, 85–104 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.