Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 2, 2013
|Page(s)||121 - 125|
|Published online||07 November 2013|
- J.S. Beers, W.B. Penzes, The NIST Lenght Scale Interferometer, J. Res. Natl. Inst. Stand. Technol. 104, 225–252 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lassila, E. Ikonen, K. Risk, Interferometer for calibration of graduated line scales with a moving CCD camera as a line detector, Appl. Opt. 33, 3600–3603 (1994) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Eom, J. Han, A precision length measuring system for a variety of linear artefacts, Meas. Sci. Technol. 12, 678–701 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Deecker, A.G. Steele, H. Bosse, R.J. Douglas, Analysing redundancy in a line scale comparison using Monte Carlo methods, Meas. Sci. Technol. 19, 064005 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Bosse, W. Haessler-Grohne, J. Fluegge, R. Koening, Final report on CCL-S3 supplementary line scale comparison Nano 3, Metrologia 40, 04002 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zitová, J. Flusser, F. Sroubek, Image Registration: A Survey and Recent Advances, ICIP 2005 Tutorial (Institute of Information Theory and Automation, Czech Republic, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Goshtasby, 2-D and 3-D Image Registration for Medical, Remote Sensing and Industrial Applications (Wiley-Interscience, 2005), p. 258 [Google Scholar]
- E. Ferandéz, R. Marti, GRASP for seam drawing in mosaicking of aerial photographic maps, J. Heuristics 5, 181–197 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hsieh, Fast Stitching algorithm for moving object detection and mosaic construction, Image Vision Computing 22, 291–306 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.K. Pratt, Digital Image Processing (John Wiley, 2007), Vol. 4, p. 782 [Google Scholar]
- The Fitness for Purpose of Analytical Methods. A laboratory Guide to Method Validation and Related Topics, 1st edn. (EURACHEM, 1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.