Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 1, 2013
|Page(s)||9 - 15|
|Published online||05 June 2013|
- T.M. Knowlton, Tools and techniques for diagnosing and solving operating problems in fluidized bed systems, Oil Gas Sci. Tech. 55, 209–217 (2000) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- H. Arastoopour, D. Gisdaspow, Vertical pneumatic using four hydrodynamic models, Ind. Eng. Chem. 18, 123−130 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Khadzhiev, I.M. Gerzeliev, V.M. Kapustin, Kh.M. Kadiev, K.I. Dement’ev, O.A. Pakhmanova, Catalytic cracking in today’s deep-conversion refinery, Petro. Chem. 51, 32–38 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. dos Santos, C.C. Dantas, C.L. Luna-Finkler, J.E.G. de Souza, Principal component analysis in an experimental cold flow model of a fluid catalytic cracking unit by gammametry, Prog. Nucl. Energy 53, 1114–1118 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Montgomery, Design and Analysis of Experiments, 4th edn. (John Wiley & Sons, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- C. Derouin, D. Nevicato, M. Forissier, M.G. Wild, J. Bernard, Hydrodynamics of riser units and their impact on FCC operation, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 36, 4504–4511 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IAEA – International Atomic Energy Agency, Industrial Process Gamma Tomography (IAEA-TECDOC-1589, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Dantas, R. Narain, V.A. dos Santos, A.C.B.A. de Melo, Catalyst concentration distribution in fluidized bed by gamma-ray absorption, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem. 269, 425 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Dantas, R. Narain, V.A. dos Santos, A.C.B.A. de Melo, R.V. Grieken, Precise gamma ray measurements of the radial distribution of a cracking catalyst at diluted concentrations in a glass riser, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. B, Beam Interact. Mater. Atoms 251, 201–208 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Dantas, S.B. Melo, E.F. Oliveira, F.B.P. Simões, M.G. dos Santos, V.A. Santos, Measurement of density distribution of a cracking catalyst in experimental riser with a sampling procedure for gamma ray tomography, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. B 266, 841–848 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Vasconcelos, S.B. Melo, C.C. Dantas, I. Malta, R. Oliveira, E.F. Oliveira, A particle system approach to industrial topographic reconstruction, Meas. Sci. Technol. 22, 104003–104010 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Harris, J.F. Davidson, Y. Xue, Axial and radial variations of flow in circulating fluidized bed risers, CFB Tech. IV, 103–110 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mostoufi, J. Chaouki, Flow structure of solids in gas-solid fluidized beds, Chem. Eng. Sci. 59, 4217–4227 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nova, S. Krol, H. de Lasa, Particle velocity and particle clustering in down-flow reactors, Power Technol. 148, 172–185 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.H. Wang, Q. Gao, H.S. Shi, X.C. Wu, Z.Y. Luo, K.F. Cen, Formation, structure and motion of clusters in circulating fluidized bed, J. Zhejiang University (Eng. Sci.) 40, 118–122 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Rhodes, D. Geldart, Model for the CFB, Power Technol. 53, 155–162 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Horio, K. Morishita, O. Tachibana, N. Murata, Solid distribution and movement in CFBs, CFB Tech. II, 147–154 (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.