Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 1, 2013
|Page(s)||3 - 8|
|Published online||05 June 2013|
- T. Hopp, Computational metrology, Manuf. Rev. 6, 295–304 (1993)
- A. Barari, H.A. ElMaraghy, G.K. Knopf, Search-guided sampling to reduce uncertainty of minimum zone estimation, J. Comput. Inf. Sci. Eng. 7, 360–371 (2007) [CrossRef]
- W. Choi, T.R. Kurfess, J. Cagan, Sampling uncertainty in coordinate measurement data analysis, Precis. Eng. 22, 153–163 (1998) [CrossRef]
- H.A. ElMaraghy, A. Barari, G.K. Knopf, Integrated inspection and machining for maximum conformance to design tolerances, CIRP Ann. 53, 411–416 (2004) [CrossRef]
- R. Hocken, J. Raja, U. Babu, Sampling issue in coordinate metrology, Manuf. Rev. 6, 282–294 (1993)
- G. Caskey, Y. Hari, R. Hocken, D. Palanvelu, J. Raja, R. Wilson, K. Chen, J. Yang, Sampling techniques for coordinate measuring machines, in Proc. of NSF Design & Manufacturing Systems Conference, Austin, TX, USA, 1991, pp. 983–988
- A. Weckenmann, H. Eitzert, M. Garmer, H. Webert, Functionality oriented evaluation and sampling strategy in coordinate metrology, Precis. Eng. 17, 244–251 (1995) [CrossRef]
- R. Edgeworth, R.G. Wilhelm, Adaptive sampling for coordinate metrology, Precis. Eng. 23, 144–154 (1999) [CrossRef]
- M.T. Traband, S. Joshi, R.A. Wysk, T.M. Carvalier, Evaluation of straightness and flatness tolerances using the minimum zone, Manuf. Rev. 2, 189–195 (1989)
- J. O’Rourke, Computational Geometry in C, 2nd edn. (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1998), pp. 182–192
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.