Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 1, 2013
|Page(s)||3 - 8|
|Published online||05 June 2013|
- T. Hopp, Computational metrology, Manuf. Rev. 6, 295–304 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Barari, H.A. ElMaraghy, G.K. Knopf, Search-guided sampling to reduce uncertainty of minimum zone estimation, J. Comput. Inf. Sci. Eng. 7, 360–371 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- W. Choi, T.R. Kurfess, J. Cagan, Sampling uncertainty in coordinate measurement data analysis, Precis. Eng. 22, 153–163 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. ElMaraghy, A. Barari, G.K. Knopf, Integrated inspection and machining for maximum conformance to design tolerances, CIRP Ann. 53, 411–416 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hocken, J. Raja, U. Babu, Sampling issue in coordinate metrology, Manuf. Rev. 6, 282–294 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- G. Caskey, Y. Hari, R. Hocken, D. Palanvelu, J. Raja, R. Wilson, K. Chen, J. Yang, Sampling techniques for coordinate measuring machines, in Proc. of NSF Design & Manufacturing Systems Conference, Austin, TX, USA, 1991, pp. 983–988 [Google Scholar]
- A. Weckenmann, H. Eitzert, M. Garmer, H. Webert, Functionality oriented evaluation and sampling strategy in coordinate metrology, Precis. Eng. 17, 244–251 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- R. Edgeworth, R.G. Wilhelm, Adaptive sampling for coordinate metrology, Precis. Eng. 23, 144–154 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Traband, S. Joshi, R.A. Wysk, T.M. Carvalier, Evaluation of straightness and flatness tolerances using the minimum zone, Manuf. Rev. 2, 189–195 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- J. O’Rourke, Computational Geometry in C, 2nd edn. (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1998), pp. 182–192 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.