Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 3, Number 3, 2012
|Page(s)||145 - 150|
|Published online||13 May 2013|
- K. Carr, P. Ferreira, Verification of form tolerances, Part I: Basic issues, flatness and straightness, Prec. Eng. 17, 131–143 (1995) [CrossRef]
- ISO 1101, Geometric Product Specifications (GPS) Geometric tolerancing – tolerances of form, orientation, location and run out (ISO, Geneva, 2005)
- A.B. Forbes, H.D. Minh, Form assessment in coordinate metrology, in Approximation Algorithms for Complex Systems, edited by E.H. Georgoulis et al. (Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg, 2011), pp. 69–90
- ISO 10360-6, Geometric Product Specification (GPS), Estimation of error in computing Gaussian associated features (ISO, Geneva, 2001)
- B.P. Butler et al., A methodology for testing the numerical correctness of approximation and optimisation software, in The Quality of Numerical Software: Assessment and Enhancement (Chapman & Hall, London, 1997), pp. 138–151
- M.G. Cox, A.B. Forbes, Strategies for testing form assessment software, NPL Report DITC 211/92, National Physical Laboratory, Teddington, 1992
- P. Gill, W. Murray, M. Wright, Practical Optimization (Academic Press, London, 1991)
- P.T. Boggs et al., A stable and efficient algorithm for nonlinear orthogonal distance regression, SIAM Sci. Comput. 8, 1052–1078 (1987) [CrossRef]
- A.B. Forbes, P.M. Harris, I.M. Smith, Correctness of Free form Surface Fitting Software, in Laser Metrology and Machine Performance VI, edited by D.G. Ford (WIT Press, Southampton, 2003), pp. 263–272
- G.H. Golub, C.F. Van Loan, Matrix Computations, 3rd edn. (John Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 1996)
- A.B. Forbes, Surface fitting taking into account uncertainty structure in coordinate data, Meas. Sci. Technol. 17, 553–558 (2006) [CrossRef]
- C.E. Rasmussen, C.K.I. Williams, Gaussian Processes for Machine Learning (MIT Press, Cambridge, 2006)
- P.J. Scott, A.B. Forbes, Mathematics for modern precision engineering, Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A 370, 4066–4088 (2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.