Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 3, Number 2, 2012
|Page(s)||71 - 77|
|Published online||14 November 2012|
- JCGM 200, International vocabulary of metrology – basic and general concepts and associated terms (VIM), 2008 [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 100, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM), 2008 [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 101, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement – Supplement 1 : Propagation of distribution using the Monte Carlo method (GUMS1), 2008 [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Migon, D. Gamerman, Statistical Inference : an Integrated Approach (Arnold, London, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gelman, J.B. Carlin, H.S. Stern, D.B. Rubin, Bayesian Data Analysis, 2nd edn. (Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gamerman, Markov Chain Monte Carlo (Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Grimmett, D. Stirzaker, Probability and Random Processes, 3rd edn. (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Elster, W. Wöger, M.G. Cox. Draft GUM Supplement 1 and Bayesian analysis, Metrologia 44, L31–L32 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Elster, B. Toman, Bayesian uncertainty analysis under prior ignorance of the measurand versus analysis using Supplement 1 to the Guide : a comparison. Metrologia 46, 261–266 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Forbes, J.A. Sousa, The GUM, Bayesian inference and forward and inverse uncertainty evaluation. Measurement 44, 1422–1435 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Forbes, An MCMC algorithm based on GUM Supplement 1 for uncertainty evaluation. Measurement. (in press, DOI : 10.1016/j.measurement.2012.01.018) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Forbes, A two stage MCM/MCMC algorithm for uncertainty evaluation, in Advanced Mathematical and Computational Tools in Metrology and Testing IX, Göteborg, Sweeden, 2011, edited by F. Pavese et al. (World Scientific, 2012), pp. 159–170 [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Cox, P.M. Harris, Uncertainty Evaluation, Report No. MS 6 (Software Support for Metrology Best Practice Guide 6) (National Physical Laboratory, Teddington, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Sousa, A.S. Ribeiro, A.B. Forbes, P.M. Harris, F. Carvalho, L. Bacelar, The relevance of using a Monte Carlo method to evaluate uncertainty in mass calibration, IMEKO TC3, TC16 and TC22 International Conference Merida, Mexico, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- A. Possolo, B. Toman, Assessment of measurement uncertainty via observation equations. Metrologia 44, 464–475, 2007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Forbes, Nonlinear least squares and Bayesian inference, in Advanced Mathematical and Computational Tools for Metrology VIII, edited by F. Pavese et al. (World Scientific, Singapore, 2009), pp. 103–111 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.