Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 3, Number 2, 2012
|Page(s)||79 - 84|
|Published online||14 November 2012|
- API Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards, Chaps. 4, 5, 11 and 12, www.api.org [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC 17025 :2005, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, www.iso.org [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 100 :2008, Evaluation of measurement data – Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM), www.bipm.org [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10790 :1999, Measurement of fluid flow in closed conduits – Guidance to the selection, installation and use of Coriolis meters (mass flow, density and volume flow measurements), www.iso.org [Google Scholar]
- M. Tanaka, G. Girard, R. Davis, A. Peuto, N. Bignell, Recommended table for the density of water between 0 °C and 40 °C based on recent experimental reports, Metrología 38, 301–309 (2001), www.bipm.org [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 8222 :2002, Petroleum measurement systems – Calibration – Temperature corrections for use when calibrating volumetric proving tanks, www.iso.org [Google Scholar]
- OIML R120 (2010) – Standard capacity measures for testing measuring systems for liquids other than water, www.oiml.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.