Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2010
|Page(s)||111 - 119|
|Published online||17 December 2010|
- M.J. Puttock, Large-scale metrology, CIRP Ann. Manuf. Technol. 21, 351-356 (1978)
- W. Cuypers, N. Van Gestelb, A. Voeta, J.P. Kruthb, J. Mingneaua, P. Bleysc, Optical measurement techniques for mobile and large-scale dimensional metrology, Opt. Laser Eng. 47, 292-300 (2009) [CrossRef]
- G.N. Peggs, P.G. Maropoulos, E.B. Hughes, A.B. Forbes, S. Robson, M. Ziebart, B. Muralikrishnan, Recent developments in large-scale dimensional metrology, in Proc. of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: J. Eng. Manuf. 223, 571-595 (2009) [CrossRef]
- W.T. Estler, K.L. Edmundson, G.N. Peggs, D.H. Parker, Large-scale metrology – an update, CIRP Ann. Manuf. Technol. 51, 587-609 (2002) [CrossRef]
- F. Franceschini, M. Galetto, D. Maisano, L. Mastrogiacomo, Mobile spatial coordinate measuring system (MScMS) – Introduction to the system, Int. J. Prod. Res. 47, 3867-3889 (2009) [CrossRef]
- T. Luhmann, S. Robson, S. Kyle, I. Harley, Close range photogrammetry (John Wiley & Sons, New York, USA, 2006)
- E.M. Mikhail, J.S. Bethel, J.C. McGlone, Introduction to modern photogrammetry (John Wiley & Sons, New York, USA, 2001)
- M. Galetto, L. Mastrogiacomo, B. Pralio, An innovative indoor coordinate measuring system for large-scale metrology based on a distributed IR sensor network, in Proc. of the ASME 2009 Int. Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conf. MSEC2009 West Lafayette, IN, USA (2009)
- M. Galetto, B. Pralio, Optimal sensor positioning for large scale metrology applications, Precision Eng. 34, 563-577 (2010) [CrossRef]
- T. Svoboda, D. Martinec, T. Pajdla, A Convenient multi-camera self-calibration for virtual environments. Presence: Teleoper. Virtual Environ. 14, 407-422 (2005) [CrossRef]
- ISO/IEC Guide 98-e:2008: Uncertainty of measurement – Part 3: Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM:1995) (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2008)
- VDI/VDE 2634, Part 1, Optical 3D measuring systems and imaging systems with point-by-point probing (Beuth Verlag, Berlin, 2002)
- VIM. International vocabulary of basic and General terms in metrology (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2004)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.