Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2010
|Page(s)||121 - 127|
|Published online||17 December 2010|
- D.C. Montgomery, Introduction to Statistical Quality Control, 6th edn. (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Rathel R. Dick Smith, S.W. McCrary, R. Neal Callahan, Gauge repeatability and reproducibility studies and measurement system analysis: A multimethod exploration of the state of practice, J. Ind. Technol. 23, 1-12 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tabisz, The capability evaluating of industrial measurement systems, in XVII IMEKO World Congress June 22–27, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- T. Little, 10 Requirements for Effective Process Control: A Case Study, Qual. Progress 34, 46-52 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Joiner, M.A. Gaudard, Variation, management, and W. Edwards Deming, Qual. Progress 23, 29-36 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zappa, L. Deldossi, Misclassification rates, critical values and size of the design in measurement systems capability studies, Appl. Stoch. Mod. Bus. Ind. 25, 601-611 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG), Measurement systems analysis, 3rd edn. (Author, Southfield, MI, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Burdick, C.M. Borror, D.C. Montgomery, A review of methods for measurement systems capability analysis, J. Qual. Technol. 35, 342-354 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Ballard, D.W. McCormack Jr., T.L. Moore, J. Prins, P.A. Tobias, M. Pore, A Comparison of Gauge Study Practices, in ASA Proc. of the Section on Quality and Productivity, 1997, pp. 31–36 [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Woodall, C.M. Borror, Some relationships between Gage R&R Criteria, Qual. Reliab. Eng. Int. 24, 99-106 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Harry, J.R. Lawson, Six sigma producibility analysis and process characterization (Addison-Wesley, New York, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Hoffa, C. Laux, Gauge R&R: An effective methodology for determining the adequacy of a new measurement system for micron-level metrology, J. Ind. Technol. 23, 1-9 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Besterfield, Quality Control, 7th edn. (Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lupan, I.C. Bacivarof, A Relationship between Six Sigma and ISO 9000:2000, Qual. Eng. 17, 719-725 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Antony, M. Kumar, M.K. Tiwari, An application of six sigma methodology to reduce the engine-overheating problem in an automotive company, J. Eng. Manuf. B8 14, 633-646 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG), Statistical Process Control, 2nd edn. (Author, Southfield, MI, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Mader, J. Prins, R.E. Lampe, The Economic Impact of Measurement Error, Qual. Eng. 11, 563-574 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.