Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2010
|Page(s)||129 - 137|
|Published online||17 December 2010|
- N. Femia, G. Petrone, G. Spagnuolo, M. Vitelli, Optimization of Perturb and Observe Maximum Power Point Tracking Method, IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 20, 16–19 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Masoum, H. Dehbonei, E.F. Fuchs, Theoretical and Experimental Analyses of Photovoltaic Systems with voltage and current based maximum power point tracking, IEEE Trans. Energy Convers. 17, 514–522 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Toshihiko, S. Togashi, N. Ryo, Short-current Pulse based Maximum Power Point Tracking Method for Multiple Photovoltaic-and-Converter Module System, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 49, 217–223 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ghaisari, M. Habibi, A. Bakhshai, An MPPT controller design for photovoltaic (PV) system based on the optimal voltage factor tracking, in IEEE Electr. Power Conf. (2007), pp. 359–362 [Google Scholar]
- R. Laronde, A. Charki, D. Bigaud, Reliability of photovoltaic modules based on climatic measurement data, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 1, 45–49 (2010) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Benghanem, A. Maafi, Data acquisition system for photovoltaic systems performance monitoring, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 47, 30–33 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Prochazka, J. Machacek, System for processing, vizualizaition and data storage, in Int. Conf. on Modern Technique and Technologies (MTT), 2008, pp. 41–44 [Google Scholar]
- M. Jantsch, M. Real et al., Measurement of PV maximum power point tracking performance, in 14th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conf., Barcelona, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- R. Faranda, S. Leva, Energy comparison of MPPT techniques for PV Systems, WSEAS Trans. Power Syst. 3, 446 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Petibon, C. Alonso, B. Estibals, L. Seguier, C. Cabal, P. Roca i Cabarrocas, E.V. Johnson, A. Abramov, New distributed architecture for Tandem solar cells based on pm-Si:H/μc-Si:H structures, in IEEE Int. Symp. on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), Cambridge, UK, 2008, pp. 1542–1547 [Google Scholar]
- R. Leyva, I. Queinnec, C. Alonso, A. Cid-Pastor, D. Lagrange, L. Martinez-Salamero, MPPT of photovoltaic systems using extremum seeking control, IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst. 42, 249–258 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Baker, A glossary of Analog to digital specifications and performance characteristics, sbaa147a, Texas Instruments Incoporated (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Burr-Brown, Analog to digital converter grounding practices affect system performances, sbaa052, Application Bulletin (2000) [Google Scholar]
- International Bureau of Weights and Measures, Evaluation of measurement data- Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, JCGM 100 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cid-Pastor, C. Alonso, B. Estibals, D. Lagrange, L. Martinez-Salamero, Automatic measurement system for testing photovoltaic conversion chains, in 30th Annual Conf. IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON), 2004, Vol. 3, pp. 3076–3081 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.