Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2010
|Page(s)||129 - 137|
|Published online||17 December 2010|
- N. Femia, G. Petrone, G. Spagnuolo, M. Vitelli, Optimization of Perturb and Observe Maximum Power Point Tracking Method, IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 20, 16–19 (2004)
- A.S. Masoum, H. Dehbonei, E.F. Fuchs, Theoretical and Experimental Analyses of Photovoltaic Systems with voltage and current based maximum power point tracking, IEEE Trans. Energy Convers. 17, 514–522 (2002) [CrossRef]
- N. Toshihiko, S. Togashi, N. Ryo, Short-current Pulse based Maximum Power Point Tracking Method for Multiple Photovoltaic-and-Converter Module System, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 49, 217–223 (2002) [CrossRef]
- J. Ghaisari, M. Habibi, A. Bakhshai, An MPPT controller design for photovoltaic (PV) system based on the optimal voltage factor tracking, in IEEE Electr. Power Conf. (2007), pp. 359–362
- R. Laronde, A. Charki, D. Bigaud, Reliability of photovoltaic modules based on climatic measurement data, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 1, 45–49 (2010) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Benghanem, A. Maafi, Data acquisition system for photovoltaic systems performance monitoring, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 47, 30–33 (1998) [CrossRef]
- Z. Prochazka, J. Machacek, System for processing, vizualizaition and data storage, in Int. Conf. on Modern Technique and Technologies (MTT), 2008, pp. 41–44
- M. Jantsch, M. Real et al., Measurement of PV maximum power point tracking performance, in 14th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conf., Barcelona, 1997
- R. Faranda, S. Leva, Energy comparison of MPPT techniques for PV Systems, WSEAS Trans. Power Syst. 3, 446 (2008)
- S. Petibon, C. Alonso, B. Estibals, L. Seguier, C. Cabal, P. Roca i Cabarrocas, E.V. Johnson, A. Abramov, New distributed architecture for Tandem solar cells based on pm-Si:H/μc-Si:H structures, in IEEE Int. Symp. on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), Cambridge, UK, 2008, pp. 1542–1547
- R. Leyva, I. Queinnec, C. Alonso, A. Cid-Pastor, D. Lagrange, L. Martinez-Salamero, MPPT of photovoltaic systems using extremum seeking control, IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst. 42, 249–258 (2006) [CrossRef]
- B. Baker, A glossary of Analog to digital specifications and performance characteristics, sbaa147a, Texas Instruments Incoporated (2008)
- Burr-Brown, Analog to digital converter grounding practices affect system performances, sbaa052, Application Bulletin (2000)
- International Bureau of Weights and Measures, Evaluation of measurement data- Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, JCGM 100 (2008)
- A. Cid-Pastor, C. Alonso, B. Estibals, D. Lagrange, L. Martinez-Salamero, Automatic measurement system for testing photovoltaic conversion chains, in 30th Annual Conf. IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON), 2004, Vol. 3, pp. 3076–3081
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.