Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2010
|Page(s)||105 - 110|
|Published online||17 December 2010|
- D. Swyt, Metrological Issues in Precision-Tolerance Manufacturing: A Report of a NIST Industry-Needs Workshop, J. Res. NIST 98, 245–252 (1993)
- T. Fearn, S. Fisher, M. Thompson, S. Ellison, A decision-theory approach to fitness for purpose in analytical measurement, Analyst 127, 818–824 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- L.R. Pendrill, Operating “cost” characteristics in sampling by variable and attribute, Accred. Qual. Assur., http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00769-008-0438-y (2008)
- L.R. Pendrill, H. Källgren, Optimised measurement uncertainty and decision-making in the metering of energy, fuel and exhaust gases, Izmerite’lnaya Technika (Measurement Techniques) 51, 370–377 (2008), http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11018-008-9047-8
- L.R. Pendrill, Optimised measurement uncertainty and decision-making in conformity assessment, NCSLi Measure 2, 76–86 (2007)
- L.R. Pendrill, Optimised measurement uncertainty and decision-making when sampling by variables or by attribute, Measurement 39, 829–840 (2006), Advanced Mathematical Tools for Measurement in Metrology and Testing, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2006.04.014 [CrossRef]
- L.R. Pendrill, H. Källgren, Decision-making with uncertainty in attribute sampling, Advanced Mathematical and Computational Tools in Metrology VII, in Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences (World Scientific, Singapore, 2006), Vol. 72, pp. 212–220
- L.R. Pendrill and H Källgren, Exhaust gas analysers and optimised sampling, uncertainties and costs, Accred. Qual. Assur. 11, 496–505 (2006), http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00769-006-0163-3 [CrossRef]
- ISO 14253-1:1998, Geometrical Product Specification (GPS) – Inspection by measurement of workpieces and measuring instruments – Part 1: Decision rules for proving conformance or non-conformance with specifications.
- JCGM WG1, Evaluation of measurement data – The role of measurement uncertainty in deciding conformance to specified requirements, draft GUM Supplement JCGM 106 March 2010, Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology, http://www.bipm.org/en/committees/jc/jcgm/
- D.C. Montgomery, Introduction to Statistical Quality Control (John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, 1996)
- G. Taguchi, Taguchi on Robust Technology (ASME Press, New York, 1993)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.