Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2010
|Page(s)||105 - 110|
|Published online||17 December 2010|
- D. Swyt, Metrological Issues in Precision-Tolerance Manufacturing: A Report of a NIST Industry-Needs Workshop, J. Res. NIST 98, 245–252 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- T. Fearn, S. Fisher, M. Thompson, S. Ellison, A decision-theory approach to fitness for purpose in analytical measurement, Analyst 127, 818–824 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Pendrill, Operating “cost” characteristics in sampling by variable and attribute, Accred. Qual. Assur., http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00769-008-0438-y (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Pendrill, H. Källgren, Optimised measurement uncertainty and decision-making in the metering of energy, fuel and exhaust gases, Izmerite’lnaya Technika (Measurement Techniques) 51, 370–377 (2008), http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11018-008-9047-8 [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Pendrill, Optimised measurement uncertainty and decision-making in conformity assessment, NCSLi Measure 2, 76–86 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Pendrill, Optimised measurement uncertainty and decision-making when sampling by variables or by attribute, Measurement 39, 829–840 (2006), Advanced Mathematical Tools for Measurement in Metrology and Testing, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2006.04.014 [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Pendrill, H. Källgren, Decision-making with uncertainty in attribute sampling, Advanced Mathematical and Computational Tools in Metrology VII, in Series on Advances in Mathematics for Applied Sciences (World Scientific, Singapore, 2006), Vol. 72, pp. 212–220 [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Pendrill and H Källgren, Exhaust gas analysers and optimised sampling, uncertainties and costs, Accred. Qual. Assur. 11, 496–505 (2006), http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00769-006-0163-3 [Google Scholar]
- http://metrology.wordpress.com/measurement-process-index/geometrical-product-specifications-gps/ [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14253-1:1998, Geometrical Product Specification (GPS) – Inspection by measurement of workpieces and measuring instruments – Part 1: Decision rules for proving conformance or non-conformance with specifications. [Google Scholar]
- JCGM WG1, Evaluation of measurement data – The role of measurement uncertainty in deciding conformance to specified requirements, draft GUM Supplement JCGM 106 March 2010, Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology, http://www.bipm.org/en/committees/jc/jcgm/ [Google Scholar]
- http://www.perceptron.com/downloads/AutoFitprofile.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Montgomery, Introduction to Statistical Quality Control (John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- G. Taguchi, Taguchi on Robust Technology (ASME Press, New York, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.