Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2010
|Page(s)||99 - 103|
|Published online||17 December 2010|
- ISO/IEC 17025, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- P. Bérard, J.C. Harduin, F. Briot, D. Cavadore, International RadioBioassay quality controls, Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 79, 509–512 (1998)
- ISO/IEC 17043, Conformity assessment – General requirements for proficiency testing (2010)
- P. Bérard, J.C. Harduin, D. Cavadore, Interlaboratory Comparisons: determination of actinides in excreta, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem. 197, 357–368 (1995) [CrossRef]
- P. Bérard, A. Montègue, F. Briot, Procorad’s international intercomparisons highlight the evolution of techniques used to determine uranium in urine, Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 105, 447–450 (2003)
- FD CEN/TR 10345, Guideline for statistical data treatment of interlaboratory tests for validation of analytical methods (A06-002) (2008)
- FD ISO/TR 22971, Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results– Practical guidance for the use of ISO 5725-2:1994 in designing, implementing and statistically analysing interlaboratory repeatability and reproducibility results (X06-044) (2005)
- NF ISO 13538, Statistical methods for use in proficiency testing by interlaboratory comparisons (X06-510) (2005)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Performance Criteria for Radiobioassay (1996), HPS N13.30-1996
- ISO 12790-1 standard, Radiation Protection – Performance Criteria for Radiobioassay – Part 1: General Principles
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.