Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2010
|Page(s)||89 - 97|
|Published online||17 December 2010|
- T. Nakata, N. Takahashi, K. Fujiwara, M. Nakano, H. Ohashi, H.L. Zhu, 3-D Magnetic Field Analysis of Epstein Frame for Measuring Magnetic Characteristics, Electric and magnetic Fields (Plenum Press, New York, 1995), pp. 291–294
- E. Lesniewska, W. Jalmuzny, Influence of the correlated location of cores of TPZ class protective current transformers on their transient state parameters, Studies in Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics: Advanced Computer Techniques in Applied Electromagnetics, Vol. 30 (IOS Press, 2008), pp. 231–239
- D. Filipovic-Grcic, M. Pljak, Z. Stih, Optimization of the paper-oil insulation of high voltage inverse current transformers using genetic algorithm, in Proc. of 13th Int. Symp. Electromagnetic Fields in Electrical Engineering ISEF, Prague, Czech Republic, 2007 (paper ID 065 on a CD ROM)
- M. Samplon, J.S. Artal, A. Uson, F. Arcega, J. Letosa, Uncertainties associated with clamp-current meters. Analysis by the finite element method, Proc. of Int. Symp. Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics ISEM, Paris, France, 2003, pp. 256–257
- EN ISO/IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) 60404-2, 1996+A1:2008: Magnetic Materials, Part 2: Methods of measurement of magnetic properties of electrical steel sheet and strip by means of an Epstein frame (Geneva, 2008)
- M. Cundeva, L. Arsov, Experimental verification of the results from the FEM-3D magnetic field Analysis of Epstein Frame, Studies in Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 22 (IOS Press Ohmsha, Amsterdam, 2002), pp. 379–384
- M. Cundeva-Blajer, L. Arsov, FEM-3D Electromagnetic Field analysis coupled with genetic algorithm for measurement uncertainties estimation and optimal design of an instrument transformer, Int. J. Appl. Electromagn. Mech. 28, 25–31 (IOS Press, 2008)
- EN ISO/IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) 60044-3, Instrument transformers, Part 3: Combined transformers (Geneva, 2002)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.