Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2010
|Page(s)||83 - 88|
|Published online||17 December 2010|
- International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS), Executive Summary, http://www.itrs.net/Links/2009ITRS/Home2009.htm (2009)
- ITRS 2008 update, http://www.itrs.net/Links/2008ITRS/Home2008.htm
- L. Jiang, M. Feldman, Portable coordinate measuring tool, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 23, 3056–3060 (2005) [CrossRef]
- L. Jiang, M. Feldman, Technique for separately viewing multiple levels, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 22, 3405–3408 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Coumarin dye number 314, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, 3050 Spruce St., Saint Louis, MO 63103-2530
- P.T. Konkola, C.G. Chen, R.K. Heilmann, C. Joo, J.C. Montoya, C.-H. Chang, M.L. Schattenburg, Nanometer-level repeatable metrology using the Nanoruler, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B. 21, 3097–3131 (2003) [CrossRef]
- M.L. Schattenburg, C. Chen, P.N. Everett, J. Ferrera, P. Konkola, H.I. Smith, Sub-100 nm metrology using interferometrically produced fiducials, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 17, 2692–2697 (1999) [CrossRef]
- www.optics.arizona.edu/ [Opti 415/515: Measurement of focal length and distortion by W.P. Kuhn] retrieved on 8 Sept. 2010
- Holographic diffraction grating film catalog number R40-267, Edmund Industrial Optics, 101 East Gloucester Pike, Barrington, NJ 08007-1380
- Microscope model BX60, with objective model UPlanFl 1.30 NA, Olympus America Inc., 2 Corporate Center Drive Melville, NY 11747
- INTELLICAM v2.05 software, Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd, boul. St-Régi Dorval, Québec, Canada H9P 2T4
- L. Jiang, M. Feldman, A prototype optical encoder system with nanometer measurement capability, J. Mod. Optic. (2010) (in press)
- Interference filter catalog number R46-156 and R46-159, Edmund Industrial Optics, 101 East Gloucester Pike, Barrington, NJ 08007-1380
- http://www.microscopyu.com/tutorials/java/aberrations/chromatic/index.html, retrieved on 8 Sept. 2010
- http://www.olympusmicro.com/primer/lightandcolor/opticalaberrations.html, [Common optical defects in lens systems (aberrations), Olympus Microscopy Resource Center] retrieved on 10 Sept. 2010
- J.R. Meyer-Arendt, Introduction to classical and modern optics, 4th edn. (Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, 1995)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.