Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 14, 2023
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2023|
- Q.J. Liu, Q.G. Zhu, L.B. Luo, Analysis on current imbalance of un-transposed 750kV double-circuit lines on the same tower, Power Syst. Prot. Control 41, 105–110 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ehrenberger, Evaluation of overhead line current unbalance in meshed grids and its reduction, J. Mod. Power Syst. Clean Energy 6, 1204–1212 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, Z. Li, C. Pan, X. Cao, Research on electric unbalance degree of 500 kV Shiyang to Wuyi line, Southern Power Syst. Technol. 3, 145–149 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wei, Z. Zhang, Z. Fang, C. Zhang, Analysis of imbalance of the parallel multi-circuit transmission lines, High Voltage Eng. 30, 9–12 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, J. Lin, L. Ban, Z. Xiang, B. Han, Analysis on unbalance factor and transposing modes for 1000 kV double-circuit transmission lines on the same tower, Power Syst. Technol. 33, 1–5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lan, S. Ai, Y. Huang et al., Calculation and analysis of unbalanced currents in Ningxia Northern 220 kV power gird, High Voltage Eng. 36, 488–494 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, T. Zhang, Y. Wang, B. Li, X. Hu, Research on electric unbalance degree and conductor transposition of 1000 kV double-circuit transmission line on the same tower, Power Syst. Technol. 33, 1–5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ding, X. Duan, Unbalance issue caused by un-transposed transmission lines and its solution, Power Syst. Technol. 28, 24–29 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang, R. Zhu, Z. Yang et al., Affect to the grid of parallel transmission lines and its countermeasures, East China Electric Power 39, 396–399 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, F.R. Guo, X.B. Li et al., Circulating unbalanced currents of EHV/UHV untransposed double-circuit lines and their influence on pilot protection, IEEE Trans. Power Deliv. 29, 825–833 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, C. Zhang, X. Chai et al., Balance control of grid currents for UPQC under unbalanced loads based on matching-ratio compensation algorithm, J. Mod. Power Syst. Clean Energy 6, 1319–1331 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Shi, F. Zhuo, H. Yi et al., Control strategy for microgrid under three-phase unbalance condition, J. Mod. Power Syst. Clean Energy 4, 94–102 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Czarnecki, P.M. Haley, Unbalanced power in four-wire systems and its reactive compensation, IEEE Trans. Power Del. 3, 53–63 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Martínez-Rodrigez, J.M. Sosa, S. Iturriaga-Medina et al., Model based current mode control design and experimental validation for a 3Φ rectifier under unbalanced grid voltage conditions, J. Mod. Power Syst. Clean Energy 6, 777–790 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Martinez-Rodriguez, G. Escobar, A.A. Valdez et al., Direct power control of a three-phase rectififier based on positive sequence detection, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron 61, 4084–4092 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.