Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 12, 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 January 2021|
- S.D. Phillips, M. Krystek, Assessment of conformity, decision rules and risk analysis, tm − Technical Measurement 81, 237–245 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Mahmoud, R.S. Hegazy, Comparison of GUM and Monte Carlo methods for the uncertainty estimation in hardness measurements, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 8, 14 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kumar, C. Sharma, Performance evaluation of force transducers, Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys. 50, 86–90 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Pendrill, Optimized uncertainty and cost operating characteristics: new tools for conformity assessment. Application to geometrical product control in automobile industry, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 1, 105–110 (2010) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- K. Chaemthet, A. Chaisawadi, Evaluation of a 500-N deadweight force standard machine, NIMT SICE Annual Conference IMEKO 2010 TC3, TC5 and TC22 Conferences Metrology in Modern Context November 22–25, 2010 , Hangzhou, China, 2015, pp. 28– 30 [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohammad, Z. Beata, M. Mikhail, C. Igo, Decision rules, trees and tests for tables with many-valued decisions–comparative study, Procedia Comput. Sci. 22, 87–94 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Denis, K. Aleksandr, K. Valeriy, Methods and tools for developing decision rules for classifying objects in aerial images, 26th Conference of Open Innovations Association (FRUCT) April 2020 , IEEE, Yaroslavl, Russia, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- E. Desimoni, B. Brunetti, Uncertainty of measurement and conformity assessment: a review, Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 400, 1729–1741 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Jain, S.K. Jain, J.K. Dhawan, A. Kumar, Realization of force scale upto 50 kN through dead weight force machines at NPL, India, J. Metrol. Soc. I. 20, 249–257.8 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Emilia, Towards improving decision making and estimating the value of decisions in value-based software engineering: the value framework, Software Qual. J. 26, 607–656 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Källgren, M. Lauwaars, B. Magnusson, L. Pendrill, P. Taylor, Role of measurement uncertainty in conformity assessment in legal metrology and trade Accred. Qual. Assur. 8, 541–547 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ferrero, R. Kumme, Evaluation of the main metrological characteristics of the PTB 2 MN deadweight force standard machine by using the 500 kn IMGC-CNR six-component dynamometer, IMEKO world congress, Rio De Janeiro, 2005 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.