Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 12, 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||01 April 2021|
- EN 12697-26:2012, Bituminous mixtures, Test methods for hot mix asphalt −Annex c: Stiffness (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Huet, Modulus representation and complex arithmetic and logarithmic complacencies, Tome 1–5 (1947) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cornil, Determination of the modulus of rigidity and bending fatigue tests on test specimens of hydrocarbon materials embedded at one end Rapp rech, CRR Bruxelles (1968) [Google Scholar]
- GM, International vocabulary of metrology, Basic and general concepts and associated terms (VIM), BIPM, JCGM 200:2008 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Di Benedetto, M.N. Partl et al., Stiffness testing for bituminous mixtures, Mater. Struct. 34, 66–70 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y.R.Y. Seo Kim et al., Dynamic modulus testing of asphalt concrete in indirect tension mode, Transportation Research Record 1891, 163–173 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Nunn, T.M. Smith, Improvements to the indirect tensile stiffness modulus test. 2nd European Symposium - Performance and durability of bituminous materials, Leeds (1997) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC GUIDE 98-3:2008 Uncertainty of measurement Part 3: Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM: 1995) [Google Scholar]
- F. PLATEL, Putting Methods into Practice. Monte-Carlo Projet Monte-Carlo Editor (MC-Ed), MetGen, Dossier métrologie 25 [Google Scholar]
- ISO/CEI Guide 25, General requirements for the competence of calibration and testing laboratories (1990) [Google Scholar]
- JCGM, Evaluation of measurement data-supplement 1 to the Guide to the expression of the measurement propagation of distributions using a Monte-Carlo method, BIPM. JCGM 101 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. GENTLE James, Random Number Generation and Monte Carlo methods − Springer, Statistics and Computing, second Edition (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Schwenke, B.R.L. Siebert, F. Wäldele, H. Kunzmann, Assessment of uncertainties in dimensional metrology by monte carlo simulation: proposal of a modular and visual software, Ann. CIRP (2000) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC Guide 98-3/Suppl.1:2008(E) Uncertainty of measurement − Part 3: Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM: 1995) Supplement 1: Propagation of distributions using a Monte Carlo method. Geneva (Switzerland): ISO, December (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.