Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 9, 2018
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 February 2018|
- A. Jaime, M. Gardoni, D. Vinck, Quality Management, Framework of Knowledge Capitalization at Research Organizations IAMOT 2004 (International Association for Management of Technology, USA, 2004)
- NF X50-553, Management des activités de recherché (AFNOR, Paris, 2014)
- A. Matei, C. Antoni, The new public management within the complexity model, Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci. 109, 1125–1129 (2014) [CrossRef]
- G. Gruening, Origin and theoretical basis of new public management, Int. Public Manag. J. 4, 1–25 (2001) [CrossRef]
- L. Spencer, J. Ritchie, J. Lewis, L. Dillon, Quality in Qualitative Evaluation: A Framework for Assessing Research Evidence (National Centre for Social Research, London, 2003)
- What Are the Standards for Quality Research? Technical Brief Number 9, National Center for the Dissemination of Disability Research, 2005
- R.J. Shavelson, L. Towne, Quality Research in Education (National Research Council, National Academy Press, Washington, 2002)
- A.C. Edmondson, S.E. Mcmanus, Methodological fit in management field research, Acad. Manage. Rev. 32, 1246–1264 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M. Baker, Quality time. It may not be sexy, but the quality process is becoming a crucial part of lab life, Nature. 529, 456–458 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C.G. Begley, A.M. Buchan, U. Dirnagl, Robust research: Institutions must do their part for reproducibility, Nature 525, 25–27 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E. Giesen, Quality management for robust and reliable research, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 6, 407 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- E. Giesen, Ethical and efficient research management: a new challenge for an old problem, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 6, 406 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- R. Bareille, B. Baudouin-Massot, M.P. Carreno, S. Fournier, N. Lebret, I. Remy-Jouet, E. Giesen, Preventive actions to avoid questionable research practices. Use of EERM (Ethical and Efficient Research Management) during arrival and departure of a co-worker, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 8, 10 (2017)
- INRA Quality Mission, INRA Quality Guidelines, Version 1. 2003-2005. INRA, contact: qualite[at]inra.fr.
- ISO 9001, Quality Management Systems − Requirements (2015)
- INRA Quality Mission, INRA Quality Guidelines for Research and Experimental Units (2013), Version 2. INRA Sciences and impact, contact: qualite[at]inra.fr.
- EN ISO/IEC 17025, General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories (2005)
- ISO 14001:2015, Environmental Management Systems − Requirements with Guidance for Use (2015)
- NF S96-900, Qualité des centres de ressources biologiques (CRB)-Système de management d'un CRB et qualité des ressources biologiques (AFNOR, Paris, 2011)
- S. Belouafa, F. Habti, S. Benhar, B. Belafkih, S. Tayane, S. Hamdouch, A. Bennamara, A. Abourriche, Statistical tools and approaches to validate analytical methods: methodology and practical examples, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 8, 9 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Martin, Ch. Baudassé, N. Leménager, M.-F. Thévenon, The metrological approach: a major key factor for the accreditation and continuous improvement of the wood preservation laboratory of Cirad, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 4, 117–120 (2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- F.M. Beyer, Language and strategies at work studied through the implementation of quality procedure standards, Sociol. Trav. 41, 235–54 (1999) [CrossRef]
- ISO 10018, Quality Management–Guidelines on People Involvement and Competence (2012)
- ISO 10012, Measurement Management Systems–Requirements for Measurement Processes and Measuring Equipment (2003)
- Guide on equipment qualification: http://www.edqm.eu/en/quality-management-guidelines-86.html. 2015
- L. Martin, M.-F. Thévenon, Evaporation as an ageing procedure prior to wood preservative biological testing: when standardization needs metrology, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 5, 405 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- G. Gomah, A traceable time interval measurement with a reduced uncertainty, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 6, 301 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- S.B. Amara, J. Dhahri, N.B. Fredj, Control chart limits based on true process capability with consideration of measurement system error, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 7, 401 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- S.F. Beckert, W.S. Paim, Critical analysis of the acceptance criteria used in measurement systems evaluation, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 8, 23 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- J.-M. Pou, L. Leblond, Control of customer and supplier risks by the guardband method, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 6, 205 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Wiederhold, J. Greipel, R. Ottone, R. Schmitt, Clustering of similar processes for the application of statistical process control in small batch and job production, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 7, 404 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- ISO 8655-1, Piston-operated Volumetric Apparatus-Part 1: Terminology, General Requirements and User Recommendations (2002)
- ISO 8655-2, Piston-Operated Volumetric Apparatus-Part 2: Piston Pipettes (2002)
- ISO Guide 30, Reference Materials-Selected Terms and Definitions (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.