Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||05 June 2017|
- M.J. Assael, K.D. Antoniadis, W.A. Wakeham, Int. J. Thermophys. 31, 1051 (2010)
- ASTM D-2717-15, Standard Test for Thermal Conductivity of Liquids (American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, PA, 2009)
- U. Hammerschmidt, W. Sabuga, Int. J. Thermophys. 21, 1255 (2000)
- F.A. Gibbs, Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med. 31, 141 (1933)
- J. Grayson, J. Physiol. 114 (Suppl.), 29 (1951)
- W. Chester, J. Grayson, Nature 4273, 521 (1951)
- J. Grayson, J. Physiol. 118, 54 (1952) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- H.S. Carslaw, in Introduction to the Mathematical Theory of the Conduction of Heat in Solids (Macmillan, London, 1921), 2nd ed.
- J.C. Chato, Therm. Prob. Biotechnol. Trans. ASME 16 (1968)
- T.A. Balasubramaniam, H.F. Bowman, J. Heat Trans. Trans. ASME 296 (1974) [CrossRef]
- R.K. Jain, J. Biomech. Eng. Trans. ASME 101, 82 (1979) [CrossRef]
- M.M. Chen, K.R. Holmes, V. Rupinskas, J. Biomech. Eng. Trans. ASME 103, 253 (1981)
- J.W. Valvano, The use of thermal diffusivity to quantify tissue perfusion, Ph.D. thesis, Harvard University, 1981
- G. Hamilton, Investigation of the thermal properties of human and animal tissues, Ph.D. thesis, University of Glasgow, 1998
- H. Zhang, S. Cheng, L. He, A. Zhang, Y. Zheng, D. Gao, Cell Preserv. Technol. 1, 141 (2002)
- K.A. Woodbury, Experimental and analytical investigation of liquid moisture distribution in roof insulating systems, Ph.D. thesis, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1984
- M. Fujii, H. Takamatsu, T. Fujii, in Proceedings of the 1st Asian Thermophysical Properties Conference, Beijing, 1986, edited by W. Buxuan et al. (China Academic Publishers, Beijing, 1986), pp. 462–467
- B.P. Dougherty, An automated probe for thermal conductivity measurements, M.Sc. thesis, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1987, cited in 
- R.R. Kravets, Determination of thermal conductivity of food materials using a bead thermistor, Ph.D. thesis, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1988, cited in 
- U.B. Holeschovsky, G.T. Martin, J.W. Tester, Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 39, 1135 (1996)
- S. Radhakrishnan, Measurement of thermal properties of seafood, M.Sc. thesis, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1997
- M.F. Gelder, A thermistor based method for the measurement of thermal conductivity and thermal diffusivity of moist food materials at high temperatures, Ph.D. thesis, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1998
- H. Zhang, L. He, S. Cheng, Z. Zhai, D. Gao, Meas. Sci. Technol. 14, 1396 (2003)
- L. Kubicar, L. Bagel, V. Vretenar, V. Stofanik, in Proceedings of the Meeting of the Thermophysical Society – Thermophysics 2005, Kocovce, 2005, edited by P. Matiasovsky, O. Koronthalyova (ICA SAS, Bratislava, 2005), pp. 38–42
- L. Kubicar, V. Vretenar, V. Stofanik, V. Bohac, Int. J. Thermophys. (2008), doi:10.1007/s10765-008-0544-4
- L. Kubicar, U. Hammerschmidt, D. Fridrikova, P. Dieska, V. Vretenar, in Proceedings of Thermophysics 2010, Valtice, 2010 (Brno University of Technology, Brno, 2010), pp. 166–171
- J. Goldemberg, L.A.H. Nogueira, http://bioenergyconnection.org/article/sweetening-biofuel-sector-history-sugarcane-ethanol-brazil, accessed on May 2016
- H.S. Carslaw, J.C. Jaeger, in Conduction of Heat in Solids (Oxford University Press, London, 1959), 2nd ed.
- H.F. Bowman, T.A. Balasubramaniam, Cryobiology 13, 572 (1976) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.W. Valvano, J.R. Cochran, K.R. Diller, Int. J. Thermophys. 6, 301 (1985)
- R.J. Schmidt, S.W. Milverton, Proc. Roy. Soc. Lond. A: Mater. 152, 586 (1935) [CrossRef]
- M.J. Assael, E. Charitidou, W.A. Wakeham, Int. J. Thermophys. 10, 793 (1989)
- L.P. Filippov, Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 11, 331 (1968)
- M.H. Khan, Modeling, simulation and optimization of ground source heat pump systems, M.Sc. thesis, Oklahoma State University, 2004
- M.L.V. Ramires, C.A.N. de Castro, Y. Nagasaka, A. Nagashima, M.J. Assael, W.A. Wakeham, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data 24, 1377 (1995)
- S. Henke, P. Kadlec, Z. Bubník, J. Food Eng. 99, 497 (2010)
- Korea Thermophysical Properties Data Bank, KDB: Pure Components Properties (2012), available on http://www.cheric.org, accessed on 2012
- IAPWS, Online Calculation for General and Scientific Use (2012), available on http://www.iapws.org/relguide/ThCond.html, accessed on 2012
- IAPWS, Release on the IAPWS Formulation 2011 for the Thermal Conductivity of Ordinary Water Substance (2012), available on http://www.iapws.org/release.html, accessed on 2012
- M. Tanaka, G. Girard, R. Davis, A. Peuto, N. Bignell, Metrologia 38, 301 (2001)
- L.Q. Fang, L.R. Sen, N.D. Yan, H.Y. Chun, J. Chem. Eng. Data 42, 971 (1997)
- A. Melinder, Thermophysical properties of aqueous solutions used as secondary working fluids, Ph.D. thesis, Royal Institute of Technology, 2007
- B.E. Polin, J.M. Prausnitz, J.P. O'Connell, in The Properties of Gases and Liquids (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2001), 5th ed.
- INMETRO, Avaliação de Dados de Medição: Guia para a Expressão da Incerteza de Medição − GUM 2008 (INMETRO, Rio de Janeiro, 2012), 1st ed.
- Conformity Assessment − General Requirements for Proficiency Testing, ISO/IEC 17043 (International Organization for Standardization and International Electrotechnical Commission, 2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.