Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 3, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- M. Henini, M. Razeghi, Handbook of infrared detection technologies (Elsevier Science, Oxford, 2002)
- A.D. Stuart, Some applications of infrared optical sensing, Sens. Actuators B 11, 185–193 (1993) [CrossRef]
- H. Schneider, H.C. Liu, Quantum well infrared photodetectors: physics and applications (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2007), pp. 175–199
- L. Capineri, L. Masotti, V. Ferrari, D. Marioli, A. Taroni, M. Mazzoni, Comparisons between PZT and PVDF thick films technologies in the design of low cost pyroelectric sensors, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 75, 4906–4910 (2004) [CrossRef]
- A. Odon, Modelling and simulation of the pyroelectric detector using MATLAB/Simulink. Meas. Sci. Rev. 10 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Q. Xu, X. Zhao, X. Li, L. Li, L. Yang, W. Di, J. Jiao, H. Luo, Novel electrode layout for relaxor single crystal pyroelectric detectors with enhanced responsivity and specific detectivity, Sens. Actuators A 234, 82–86 (2015) [CrossRef]
- W.P. Wheless, L.T. Wurtz, J.A. Wells, An equivalent-circuit radiation sensor model, in Southeastcon'94: Creative Technology Transfer − A Global Affair, April 10–13, 1994 (IEEE, 1994), pp. 7–11
- E. Fatuzzo, H. Kiess, R. Nitsche, Theoretical efficiency of pyroelectric power converters, J. Appl. Phys. 37, 510–514 (1966) [CrossRef]
- V. Ferrari, A. Ghisla, D. Marioli, A. Taroni, Array of PZT pyroelectric thick-film sensors for contactless measurement of XY position, IEEE Sensor J. 3, 212–217 (2003) [CrossRef]
- W. Minkina, S. Grys, Dynamics of contact thermometric sensors with electric output and methods of its improvement, Metrol. Meas. Syst. 12, 371–392 (2005)
- H.M. Hashemian, Sensor performance and reliability (ISA – The Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society, Durham, 2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.