Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 3, 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||27 June 2016|
- M. Gamal Ahmed, S. Mazen, D. Abd El-Gelil, Development of NIS Two-Temperature Humidity Generator, J. Phys. Sci. Appl. 4 (2014)
- S. Ugur, A. Uttum, Characterization of UME two-pressure humidity generator, Tubitak. UME Gebze, Turkey, ISHM, 2002
- E. El-Din, M. Mahmoud Mekawy, K. Mohamed Ali, Realization Of Humidity Standard Facility Using Two-Pressure Humidity Generator and Humidity Chamber, Metrology and Measurement Systems Index 330930, ISSN 0860-8229 (2009)
- R. Benyon, T. Vicente, Consistency of the National Realization of Dew-Point Temperature Using Standard Humidity Generators, Int. J. Thermophys. 33, 1550–1558 (2012) [CrossRef]
- IEC 60751:2008, Industrial platinum resistance thermometers and platinum temperature sensors
- F.M. Megahed, Y.A. Abdelaziz, Uncertainty evaluation in the calibration of Pt/Pd thermocouples up to copper freezing point at NIS-Egypt, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 2, 13–17 (2011) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- ISO GUM, 1995, Guide to the expression of the uncertainty in measurement, BIPM, IEC, IFCC, ISO, IUPAP, IUPAC, OIML
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.